Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Private

Default Thank you Brandon Bond

Brandon,
I’m an apprentice at Lambert’s Tattoo in Mansfield Ohio. It’s been pretty ruff for me starting new career at the age of 29, with a wife and three kids, but I’m glad I did and hopefully I'll never have do anything else than work in the tattoo industry. I’m enlisted in the Air National Guard, and currently have been pulled away from my shop for a 90 day deployment to Afghanistan. I just wanted to shout out a Thank you for everything you have done for the tattoo community. The websites, tattoo seminars, videos, ect. They have helped me more than you can imagine. Since I’ve been here in Afghanistan I’ve had very limited contact with my shop and without your videos and websites to answer my questions, my tattooing education would’ve come to a standstill. Over here tattooing has been great for me. I work as a machinist for C-130 aircraft 12hrs a day, and after work I do 1-2 tats each day. The tats are mostly just little and simple, and all the money I’ve been making is going right back into having better equipment. Hopefully one day I’ll be able to have a sleeve or sleeves done by you. I’ll be returning to the states in August, and I’ll be taking a vacation trip to Florida with the wife and kids. I’ll try my best to visit your shops in Atlanta.

Thanks again,
Kyle Kent
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
bond, brandon, gangsta balls!, midget pudding