Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 02-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Private

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

meatoch

i really like the purple in the first piece.... just wondering if you used to purple and yellow trick with the tones for the first piece...

now if i can only figure out how to post pictures on this thing....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Scott Barriger
Corporal

thanks. i used browns and yellows on the holy hand grenade. the only purple was the background.

to post pics find a image hosting site then copy and paste the url with image tags before and after the url. use photoucket, they give you several options.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:44 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

I really like that rose !
Thanks for posting it up. I have to do a double delight rose today behind an ear.
Nice to see a tattoo of something just like what I have to do. Gives me a great idea as to how to approach it.
... ( y )
Old 02-04-2011, 04:24 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheMonster View Post
meatoch

i really like the purple in the first piece.... just wondering if you used to purple and yellow trick with the tones for the first piece...

now if i can only figure out how to post pictures on this thing....
Upload pictures to Photobucket, imageshack, or even facebook/myspace. The first two will give you BBCode links to paste here. The latter will require that you right-click on the image and select Copy Image Location. Paste that here between img and /img (Both inside brackets) or click the photo button that looks like a mountain and paste the link there.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Private

Hi !

Last edited by aurelien; 02-05-2011 at 01:09 PM..
Old 02-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooPadawan View Post
Sorry for the bad pic.
Did this last night. Pig Skull with Cross Bacon.
Fun tattoo. Gonna add background on the next setting.
background or no, i think more time at the drawing table would have benefited this tattoo 1000%, especially on the bacon
Old 02-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrayBono View Post
background or no, i think more time at the drawing table would have benefited this tattoo 1000%, especially on the bacon
Thanks man ! Ya,.. wish I would have had put more time into this one.
There will be background,.. I get another pass through it in about a week.
... ( y )
Old 02-06-2011, 02:58 AM
Private

Been slowing way down.Seems like i always learn something new on every piece and im always trying to push myself to new limits.Used a 17Mag on this one no lines.Colored it in right off the stencil.Deffinitly had fun with it.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:17 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

whats wrong with using a liner when thats the best tool for the job?? or even a smaller more appropriate sized mag? you wouldn't paint an entire portrait with a 3" brush would you? as it is, your tattoo looks ill-defined and fuzzy. you want to push your tattooing to the limits? stop being stingy with your needle and machine set ups. set up 4 or 5 machines for every tattoo and FIND an excuse to use them all
Old 02-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Private

I used a 3 on the eyes and highlights.I didnt want a tattoo with hard defined lines.I wanted the look i achieved.I watched a very experienced artist do a foot color piece very similar and wanted to try it.Practice is only going to make me better with that style of tattooing.The client did not want a cartoon look with an outline on every single image in the piece like alot of tattoos i see.I will take your advice in the future and set out more needle groupings and give it a shot.

Tags
post, work