Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 11-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Corporal

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

Solomon here, been tattooing for 2 years and lookin forward to tattoing for the rest of my life, cant believe I didnt start earlier.

www.myspace.com/omgsomefagtookmyname
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Pit Bull Ninja
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
Solomon here, been tattooing for 2 years and lookin forward to tattoing for the rest of my life, cant believe I didnt start earlier.

www.myspace.com/omgsomefagtookmyname
ROTF @ your myspace url!

http://www.myspace.com/dogstarian
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Recruit

Hello, My name is Josh...I tattoo at Pokeez Piercing and Tattoos in Greenville Texas.....I see both Framey and Dank are on here, so I imagine this forum is the bombdiggity! Anyway...got to get back to work (changing the heater hoses on my wife's car)
Old 11-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Recruit

my name is jeff
right now im trying to expand my art and become a tattoo artist . my hobbies in clued : no good shenanigan's, passing out drunk in bars, your mom, peddling midgets on the black market,flashing nuns, foul language and vandalism . oh and mad props to brandon with the pitbull rescue i have a 8 year old i raised from a pup and it sucks the kid of bull s&!t you get owning one.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Recruit

tattooer of 12 years found the site surfin around.I work in the high desert of Ca. In a small town called rosamond.I know of brandons tattoos and was checking out the site, here i am.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Recruit

Yo my name is Pete.
42 male and married.
I am not a tattoo artist , but a tattoo fan.
I have a website about body art ink-and-metal.com

Some tattoo shots
[IMG]http://iloapp.ink-and-metal-bodyart.com/blog/itsmepete?ShowFile&ima
ge=1217769684.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Welcome!!

Glad to have you!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 11-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Recruit

Wats up brosies!?

Muh names Zain and im insane in muh membrane and flew on a plane in the rain from spain to main and all the chickas love the main vain!! ahaha thats rite u all love the white boy rap

I'm 15 and I was born and raised in MISAWA JAPAN!! cause imma military brat like that. lived there my whole life xcept 2 years in the outback. I just moved into georgia in august so CULTURE SHOCK everything is frekin huge! have u seen these meals!? a large in japan was like a small here! ahahaha, bunch of fatties

It would be FAN FREKING TASTIC to get a job as a piercing apprentice! and mabeh some day open muh own piercing shop!! that'd be the $h!T

I just recently pierced muh own lip but had to take it out cause my mom was FREKIN OUT about how i would'nt eva get a job in the future with a hole in muh face
HERES A PIC FO DEM LADIES!! ahahaha, but im a minor =P

.....ok how the hell do u post pics!?!? well im gonna try this, if it didnt work then owell, you'll all jus have to live without seeing my gorgeous face XD aha, jus kidden im not conceited

WELL UNFORTUNEATLY I CANT BECAUSE MY PC HAS A F*CK*NG VIRUS THANX TO THOSE F*CK*RS ON LIMEWIRE!!!

aaanyways, i adopted 2 pittbulls! well except their smaller...and hairy..and shiztus BUT STILL! WAT U GUYS DID FO THEM DOGGIES WAS HELLA WICKED!!! and I wish I could help!! but i can't....so....=[ sadface

and if I ever saw someone treating ANY ANIMAL WRONG, I WOULD KICK THEIR F*CK*NG ASS SO HARD THEY WOULD CHOKE ON MY SHOE AND THEN SATAN WOULD COME FROM HELL TO RAPE THEM WITH HIS THORNED d**k SO BAD THAT THEY WOULD CHOKE ON THAT TO!!!!

but I digress

ahahaha, so yeh! be cheezy neezys!

Last edited by ZgahZ_22; 11-17-2008 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: SPELLING ERRORS!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

umm... wow.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 11-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Private

Someone did a few chalkers then surfed the net.

Tags
members