Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 04-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

i do believe this is becoming the largest and fastest growing database of bad tattoos on the interweb...
Old 04-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Recruit

just when you think you are having a break down and you are never going to get better............................................ .............you find this thread....hahahahahaha! the best!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Recruit

Heres a local shop owners free hand work.... Ha ha ha ha. To bad he isnt as good at free hand as he is smokin' da' pipe... Alot of that going around here.

Yet more free hand work. He did all the add on.

Always a good idea to have a tattoo that makes a statement.

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Platoon Sargent

eww
Old 04-13-2008, 02:21 AM
THE JAGERMASTER
Corporal

that has to be the absolute most disgusting ever.....but it is hilarious and i think i just may get that on my ass....but serioulsly.....threw up in my mouth a little bit

http://www.myspace.com/jonathonwant
Old 04-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Private

pumpkin neck??????? schweeeeeet!!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Private

eye see you!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Recruit

Angry Re: BAD TATTOOS

Tuesday morning, I'll be posting pictures from the tattoo studio up the street from ours. Their professional scratchers, who strive to get as jacked up on meth as possible, then attempt to tattoo for hours. They've had six pages of right ups from the health department, but no action has been taken. From what I hear, the only way anything can be done is if people start petitioning and some how convience the prosecuting attorney to take it up with the senate. The laws here are horrible. Everyday we see awful tattoos, staph infection and are hearing more and more stories of Hepatitis B. The scary thing is, they leave from up the street, come to our studio and want us to fix their s&!t. So, do we fix it? and take a chance of messing with their hep, or do we tell them they should of known better? I don't know what to tell these crack heads anymore. I used to say they are all just un educated customers. But how can you go into a studio that doesn't have flash, or any thing that has to do with tattooing? Their place has nothing but random portfolio pictures stuck to their walls with tape. No sterile room, and they even smoke during tattoos. They also live in the studio, alone with a wife and an infant. I figure if people are not smart enough to see the warning signs, then it's their own fault for getting f@#ked up.

I'm irritated.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Not da Best, Not da Worst
Corporal

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Not da Best, Not da Worst
Corporal

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible