Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 05-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Private

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

hands are hard for me lol i have only been tattooing for about 4 years. but I told dusty what you said and he said that was a great idea. Thanks bro
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Corporal

That color is nice and solid and healed. Looks good. I still sometimes have problems with hands after 8 years, lol.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Corporal

don't be afraid to bury that s&!t in there. Touch ups aren't uncommon, cause it's a hand, but as long as you have good clean skin, shaven well, it's always butter.
here's a couple of hands i did roughly a year ago. give or take a few months.

Last edited by -42-; 05-28-2010 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: re sizing pics
Old 05-28-2010, 06:04 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Cool Re: Post your work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james123 View Post

Hey guys I havent posted in a long time. I thought I knew what I was doing.WRONG hahah but with lots of help from my mentor I am learning things I thought i would never be able to do. This is a tattoo I did yesterday The artist is david bolt. I am not just a copy artist but i thought this was so cool i had to tattoo it. I need to color blend better but what you guys think. I accept any and all comments as so I can improve my art. thanks guys an girls lol
David Bolt was one of my favorite artists growing up.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Corporal

Quote:

Hey guys I havent posted in a long time. I thought I knew what I was doing.WRONG hahah but with lots of help from my mentor I am learning things I thought i would never be able to do. This is a tattoo I did yesterday The artist is david bolt. I am not just a copy artist but i thought this was so cool i had to tattoo it. I need to color blend better but what you guys think. I accept any and all comments as so I can improve my art. thanks guys an girls lol
Im not quite sure where you were looking for a critique on the color blends, I just dont see any. Looks pretty clean man. Im not tryin to be a d**k btw, were u just referring to color blending in general? And is this a cover-up?
Old 05-29-2010, 02:05 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post
did this at hellcity, sorry for the s&!tty PS feather effect. s&!tty picture as usual.
Looked twice as good in person. Maybe it's a 2D vs. 3D thing.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:25 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Looked twice as good in person. Maybe it's a 2D vs. 3D thing.
I suck at taking pictures
Old 05-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Corporal

Tattoos always look better in person!!, but thats an awesom skull Gaston!
Old 05-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Private

Quote:

this one is on my good friend dustin. he works with me. not the best I know but hands ar a mother f@#ker hahaha... this is healed about a month old. i made him shave it again for a good pic....
..is that the "house of kolor "
beetle???
Old 05-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Recruit

My first post ever on here. Did this at the Oregon Ink convention about 3.5 hours. Aaron Cain liner, Mickey Sharpz T-dial shader. All eternal ink. Crappy picture this was 3 days later so its healing.

Tags
post, work