Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Dumb Laws Of The Week

Old 01-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Recruit

Default Re: Broward County Fl new dangerous dog law

Everyone please help! My neighbors dog was in my yard aggravating my 2 dogs, while being provoked one of my dogs pushed the gate open ( which unfortunatly had not been properly relocked by my lawn maintenance company) and escaped. The two dogs began to fight in my yard, unfortunately the other dog, a Yorkie did not make it. I am at my wits end!!! They claim it was in thier yard when it was not. After seeing my dog escape I ran out and stopped the fight, my dog let go instantly however I have a Staffordshire terrier and she is 66 lbs and the other dog was very small. This was a horrible accident but with the new law they will put my dogs down since the neighbors can't seem to get their story straight. We are talking a matter of inches, now how can they kill them for a matter of inches. These are my kids and taking them away is wrong. I feel horrible about what happened and paid all the expenses for the vet in order to try and save the Yorkie's life. The neighbors have even claimed it was not our fault and the Animal Control has even said they are not dangerous but with the neighbors constantly changing their story my dogs still sit on DEATH ROW. Please help me save my dogs!!!

Internet Gambling

Last edited by gambling; 02-04-2009 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: signatuer
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlinnuste View Post
First of all you would be be the one playing dumb.....there are 3 distinct breeds the APBT was breed orginally for fighting while the AST was breed for shows and therefore a more docile dog. I did not come to this forum to be attacked and i did not think if i called my dog by her exact breed would save her. But guess what they are saved!!!!!! They have been home since dec 4th and are happy and healthy. So i did not look for loop holes, if you read what happened then you would know that. The neighbors dog was in MY YARD aggravating mine at OUR fence....so who is the agressor???????

I will now be leaving this group because i did not come here to be attacked i needed some help at the time but i have found all the support i needed in the ASPCA and Pit bull forums..so thanks for your input but NO THANKS!!!!!!!
I am terribly sorry, that you had a bad experience on our boards. We are here to help and give you positive input.
I am sorry that you are going through issues with your dogs, but please do not leave our boards, due to one persons statements.
We are all animal lovers and supportive and caring passionate pitbull owners/lovers..

Give us a chance!

xo

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Private

I would have to agree, I dont think anyone should leave the board because of what I said. I did not intend to offend in that statement in any way at all. In fact I agree with her 100%, and am extremely happy to hear that her dogs were saved. I can understand once I read my post again how someone can misunderstand my intentions from how I worded it. I am a sarcastic person and sometimes when I write stuff I dont think of how it reads to others who may interpret it differently. I assure you the intent of the reply was not to offend anyone.

I do agree you should not stop using the site because of any replies to a post. This is a great site. I just registered not too long ago and have read many of the posts in just about all of the catagories. I have not come across many arguments on the site, but there is always a matter of opinions. Most of the topics on here can be pretty funny too, its a great place to b1tc4 about the government or whatever else pisses us off. Its also a great place to see some crazy tattoos, both good and bad.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Private

I lived in fl and my dog almost got taken away from me because some lady just opened my gate and got bit. Come on when you see a dog barking you don't just open the gate and try to walk in.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Private

Well its a good thing it was only almost taken. It would be a total discrace to see a dog taken due to someone being an idiot. But it goes to show how dumb the legal system can be, for even considering taking your dog for that. Its like the lady who was sued by a burglar when he fell through her skylight and cut himself on a knife she had on a cutting board, and he won. Only in america can someone be awarded money for messing up their own burglary plan. Unfortunately when it comes to an animal involved incident we dont have the luxury of questioning the animal as to why they attacked. It would be great if we could so we could hear just how stupid people can be from the animals prospective.Q- "why did you bite him?" A-"dumb bastard opened my gate, I had to teach him a lesson. When I piss on the carpet I get my nose rubbed in it or smacked, why should people be any different?" hahahaha that would be great
Old 02-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Private

Yea I guess it was a good thing I was home when the dog pound come to take him away till the tests came back to see if he had anything, Because I cried like a baby and made the lady feel bad for me ha ha. It's so stupid how you have a dog to protect you and when they do your the one who gets in trouble for it. Yea that would be great if we could find out why dog's do some of the thing they do. But no matter what they do I will always love them. My baby was the best thing in my life it’s just too bad he didn't make it that long. But he will always be loved and missed...

Tags
broward, county, dangerous, dog, law