Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
This is funny because there is a dude named Joe here at work, that has a hatchet man tattoo. lol

Every time he tries to tell one of our team leads something, he says, "Shutup, Joe. You know I can't take anything you say seriously. You have a juggalo tattoo." He says it EVERY single day, and it never gets old.
He deserves every bit of it. Haha
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 03:57 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

He really does. But he has been talking about making up for it by going to AON for some work. He saw the heart Dave did for me, and wants him to do his next piece. Hopefully it will be a coverup. lol
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow_tony View Post

I actually live nextdoor to this guys shop. I can see his shop from my bedroom window. It is NASTY. If u think that theses tattoos are bad take a look at his website. www.bigdogzink.com. Ive fixed MANY of his tattoos. I have an appointment in a few weeks to fix one of his "tattoos". This should be a cool thread to add those coverup pics to.

They do have a cease and dissist petition online and it would be great for all of you guys to look and possibly sign...he gives all of us hard working artists a bad name and it would help all of us around here. http://www.petitiononline.com/nobigd/petition.html
Old 05-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Private

Location: Brandon, MB Canada.....gotta love the name of the city ;)

Hey all, I am the newbie here...and this is the first place I stopped! Gotta Love it!
Will post some AWFUL pics coming out of shop here in Manitoba. Yes I said, a SHOP. I am sure you will consider some of them worse that what is seen here. BUT, I have only gotten to page 26 of the old bad tats posts.....
Gotta go back and look at more...it's too addicting!
Hugs (Hi Brandon)
Old 05-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Private

Location: Brandon, MB Canada.....gotta love the name of the city ;)

Ok...now I am at page 50 and my third pot of coffee. I cannot believe some of the $hit that I see lol! It's incredible. At our shop, my husband is not the best (sorry hun) but he is for sure NOT the worst. A lot of times, like here in a small city....the customer comes in with a $hitty a$$ drawing, and wants NOTHING changed. It drives me crazy! I try to convince them to even let me "straighten up the lines a little". But they always say "NO....my cousin drew that for me, and that's how I want it"
A few weeks back, some guy phoned the shop...and asked me...and I quote..."Yo dude, how much for a sleeve?" I had NO idea where to begin with this guy.
Anyways, back to the old posts....need to put on more coffee...and thank goodness Monday is our day off! I am hooked on this one lol....
Hugs
Old 05-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarisprout View Post
I actually live nextdoor to this guys shop. I can see his shop from my bedroom window. It is NASTY. If u think that theses tattoos are bad take a look at his website. www.bigdogzink.com. Ive fixed MANY of his tattoos. I have an appointment in a few weeks to fix one of his "tattoos". This should be a cool thread to add those coverup pics to.

They do have a cease and dissist petition online and it would be great for all of you guys to look and possibly sign...he gives all of us hard working artists a bad name and it would help all of us around here. http://www.petitiononline.com/nobigd/petition.html
You LIVE next door to his SHOP and are fixing his bad tattoos. Leave it to the Public Health Department to lead this cease his exist movement.
The moderators also ask that you not post direct links to other sites.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
You LIVE next door to his SHOP and are fixing his bad tattoos. Leave it to the Public Health Department to lead this cease his exist movement.
The moderators also ask that you not post direct links to other sites.
oops..Sorry about that I didnt realize I shouldent post links. But to add to what u said the health department in massachusetts dosent exist really. Massachusetts leaves it up to each town to mandate regulations but bellingham ma dosent have regulations for body modification. You just pay the license fee and show them your cpr class forms and thats it. Thats why they cant do anything cause he isnt breaking any regulations. I LIVE next to his "shop" but I work at a studio further away.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Recruit

well one thing you can tell ididnt photoshop it it was out of control here so i up and left with my s&!t before it got broken so my client was so nice to take this amazing photo for me lmfao but this had to be my worse the others never made it i like to say get lost or there is laser then come back for so many reasons make up something your rep is on the line make them leave in a nice way/Users/robbytaggart/Desktop/IMG_3076.jpg /Users/robbytaggart/Desktop/IMG_3070.jpg
Old 05-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarisprout View Post

that is crap
Old 05-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Private

Disease and infection included free with your tattoo; take a look at the at the festering file cabinet!

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible