Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 05-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Scott Barriger
Corporal

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

if you have photoshop, get a wacom tablet, they rule. similar to painting without the mess lol i have a image in the all art post here thread i did with the wacom. anyway, its a good investment.

http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/fo...t=4821&page=12

at the bottom.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:20 AM
Corporal

John Dame and Deran are badasses!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:25 AM
Scott Barriger
Corporal

you should add yourself to that list. and jess, whatever happened to that dude?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:52 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Cool Re: Post your work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
finished my boys back tonight. original design by me. most of the stuff i put on him has like a military feel. he likes it. first one i put all the way across a back
anyway

Unless you are saying that lettering is original because you drew it yourself rather than stenciling it, it's not original. It is an extremely common style of lettering. You may not be aware of this, being an internet troll with no real view of the outside world, but those spaces in each letter, are there so that you can quickly throw up a piece of paper, spray it with some paint, and bam! Have an entire word or sentence done in seconds, instead of hand painting each letter or stenciling one letter at a time.

Nothing original about it, other than the poor delivery. Any real artist worth anything could at least figure out how to draw a straight line within 5 months. Oh wait! That's right! You don't have a mentor teaching you how to adjust to the different ways each section of skin stretches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintCurtis View Post
yea ive watched the WE 1 thats definately how i learned the color saturation technique,thanks DrayBono i really never thought of rendering it out first i definately need to get the WE2 and the Nikko video im gonna get those videos and do some painting before i try another one(and yea i do work at a tattoo shop as an artist fulltime) thanks for everyones input
I'm loving the progression you're showing in your work. Can't wait to see what you're putting out six months from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maetoch View Post
you should add yourself to that list. and jess, whatever happened to that dude?
Jess pops up every now and then, but not very often lately. He's one of those guys that makes art so good, it pisses me off.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:58 AM
DIESEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
IM TOO STUPID TO FIGURE OUT THAT ITS supposes to look like military lettering like on the side of a hummer or something. and there isnt much wrong with it being that you dont have thermal fax copier or anything its ok, for your first backpiece. keep working toward your goals im not a hater, you need work but it looks ok.
FIXED.
and thankz ill work on my lining.
thankz for not bein such a d**khead you f@#k
Old 05-21-2010, 02:04 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
It's really hard for me to understand what I am reading, and post legibly with Bufferkiller's cock in my throat. I'd take it out so I can make more sense, but it's just too f@#king good to let go. If only he'd stop pissing long enough to let me catch my breath.
I love how you completely missed what my post was about. The sarcasm I used to explain why the military uses that kind of lettering was to point out that IT IS NOT ORIGINAL. You said it was an original piece, by you. How is using lettering that every Goddamn person on the planet has seen, considered original?
Old 05-21-2010, 02:07 AM
DIESEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
I love how you completely missed what my post was about. The sarcasm I used to explain why the military uses that kind of lettering was to point out that IT IS NOT ORIGINAL. You said it was an original piece, by you. How is using lettering that every Goddamn person on the planet has seen, considered original?
the design is original. there are military stars on the ends, its my design, thats what i was saying, its not flash
why dont you pull your tampon out, you are obsessed with thinking and talking about gay s&!t!!!
go to iamafaggot.com bro .

Last edited by DIESEL; 05-21-2010 at 08:06 AM..
Old 05-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Field Marshal

OH! I get it now. You put the Bolt.com star next to some military lettering, and it's an original "design." That clears everything up.

I just changed my tampon, so this one is good for another couple of hours at least.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:30 AM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
the design is original. there are military stars on the ends, its my design, thats what i was saying, its not flash
why dont you pull your tampon out
Old 05-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by black lotus tattoo co. View Post
^^^^^mind reader...... Looks clean overall just lacks ^^^^these elements. Let it heal and hit it one mo again.
See Constructive critism, like with what Jay posted... is exactly what yall need. Good stuff guys.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
post, work