Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Recruit

Default The most hard choice I’ve had to make in the last days: keeping my girl

A few days ago I was pretty vexed with my marriage with the significant other. Over time, it went from being a wicked thing, to being a bland marriage. Why, you ask me? Ummmm, you know - life gets in the way. It starts with buying a building. It culminates with having kids. More fights.

I found interesting advice here: married seeking Tips.

It is not that I dont love my girls. These things I had to do which just come up became a set of items that I just decided to fullystop controlling.

The of of a one woman man has been a awesome life. I didn't want to leave that. However, Je suis a man. I wanted to have that excitement that came with a new girl. That feeling that someone *likes* *me* once again.

That's what propelled me into checking for a new adventure. It wasn't mapped out at any level. It 'just happened' - coincidentally. Having an affair was not some BS thing I desired to have personally. Cheating affairs have a social stigma tied with the affair. You never get into them naturally. You purely get bored with your commitment & take a chance that's in front of yourself.

It wasn't about my girl. It was toujours about moi. I started looking on the internets for an answer on how to fix my relationship. I ended up ending on this thing: married woman personals

I did not want my infidelity to implode la familia. I unconditionally love my girl and kids. I basically wasn't getting the excitement I wanted out of the damn thing. I decided that if I was going to cheat on my wife, it was going to be a little term affair. And it was. I met Prosze online on a website that was talked about by a jackass I happened to come across. She was hilarious and incredibly fun to be around - on the WWW.

I had a date with her. After a few too potent drinks, we leave together- we had a good time - she asked for my mobile at the finality of the evening, which I assumed to be a good sign.

Then the girl went PSYCHO on me. She started texting, &calling and e-mailing me like a nutcase. Wanting to destroy my marriage. She said she would look up my wife. She said she'd fk me out of my life.

Thankfully I had a falisafe thing named: have an affair
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: The most hard choice I’ve had to make in the last days: keeping my girl

wow this is by far he wierdest post we have ever gotten from a spambot!

Please keep em coming. f@#k you.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: The most hard choice I’ve had to make in the last days: keeping my girl

im leaving this here forever.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Angel of Death
Corporal

This is awesome!!!!
Someone actually spent a little time crafting this
and I have to say I am impressed...LOL

If you could disable the links then I agree...you should leave it!

ha ha ha ha
Tattooed Sweethearts
Old 05-19-2010, 06:56 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

This really is the best spambot post ever. <3
Old 05-20-2010, 04:58 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

wow.. lol.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 05-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Field Marshal

potugal even!!!! yeaaaah!!!!! potugal f@#k you! portugal f@#king sucks and is the skid mark of earth.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Field Marshal

failsafe thing - have an affair.

priceless.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Field Marshal

it says familia hahahahaaa
Old 05-20-2010, 09:04 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I have met several old men, that have been happily married for decades, that said the key to staying that happy and in love was to cheat.

Obviously they didn't have super hot Latin wives that loved cutting people/things, like I do. But they seemed so genuine about it.

Tags
choice, days, girl, hard, i’ve, keeping, make