Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 06-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Private

Default I'm coming back to All or Nothing

Just talked to Dave, and it looks like I'll be working the July 6th, 7th, 9th, & 10th. Couldn't be more excited to be coming back. I miss you guys.

I'll be there on the the 8th too, but I'll be getting my leg worked on some by tim orth. Pretty stoked about that.

Anyway, come say hi.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:28 PM
DiQuartel

Default Re: I'm coming back to All or Nothing

YAY!!

Hey, we had a Santa statue in here at Christmas that looked just like you. Well, you with an added red suit, silly hat, white beard, and bag of presents.... but the eyes.....

Anyway, glad you are gonna be up man! Should be fun.

What's Tim doing on you? And don't just say a hot chick, I wanna know what the hot chick is doing...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:35 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiQuartel View Post
YAY!!

Hey, we had a Santa statue in here at Christmas that looked just like you. Well, you with an added red suit, silly hat, white beard, and bag of presents.... but the eyes.....

Anyway, glad you are gonna be up man! Should be fun.

What's Tim doing on you? And don't just say a hot chick, I wanna know what the hot chick is doing...

Is that a fat joke? Haha.

Tim is doing a hot chick on the back of my leg with severed donkey and elephant heads in her clutches. Represents lady liberty issuing justice to corrupt politicians.

s&!t's deep.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Party Chief
Corporal

That is one of the coolest ideas I have ever heard. Tim should knock that out of the park.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Private

Yay!! on Top of being a funny guy, Shauncy is an excellent artist aswell!!! Good to see you coming back to All or Nothing Brother!!! For all of those who are not familiar with his work, check him out on myspace.

Glad to have you back buddy!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Private

Cool!!
I can't wait to meet ya!!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:49 PM
DiQuartel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncey View Post
Is that a fat joke? Haha.

Tim is doing a hot chick on the back of my leg with severed donkey and elephant heads in her clutches. Represents lady liberty issuing justice to corrupt politicians.

s&!t's deep.
Not a fat joke, more of a big freaking dude joke. He was a tall as you are as well. But the eyes were definitely similar. It was really creepy actually

Anyway, the Tim piece sounds amazing. I can't wait to see it.

And to all curious, we will make sure to get a pic of it up as soon as possible after it's done, so pay attention to his gallery.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Private

You'll definitely have something to be proud of after Tim is done with ya!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Private

Timo is a little bit of ridiculous.

Tags
back, coming