Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 02-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Fusion or Eternal

its not better than canary yellow, its about the same.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:11 PM
underwear is optional...
Corporal

ive just recently been testing the waters with some inks and i have to say that i probably will go back to trying some fusion here soon, as i like eternals, but only a few of them.. and i LOVE the Lipstick red,Lightining yellow, and purples, aqua.. not too keen on greens tho.. the browns are decent, the reds are nice too.. but i still have a FULL selection of different brands.. so... ill have to buy a few bottles of their greens

Jess THE DUDE... haha do you like Fusion Greens? and hows the Lime?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Platoon Sargent

i have used fusions moss green, emerald green, and gama green. i really like all of them. i have not tried the lime green yet. but i also like eternals lime green, and green concentrate.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess the dude View Post
its not better than canary yellow, its about the same.
I don't see how anything could be. That's just an amazing pigment. Canary yellow holds up forever.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:32 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
I don't see how anything could be. That's just an amazing pigment. Canary yellow holds up forever.
yah man, starbrite canary yellow is the s&!t!!!!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Private

ah, you see guys, this is what i ment in the topic i started.. canary yellow.. hehe i wrote it down..
Old 02-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess the dude View Post
both are very good. i use both everyday. i prefer fusion over most of eternals colors. with the exception of atomic yellow, i prefer eternals lightning yellow. i am hoping that fusion adds some more colors to their line up. something comparable to eternals muted earth tones.
I feel the exact same way.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:00 AM
Private

well got my eternal lightening yellow today.It was shiped out in a day so that was pretty sweet..It is thicker than the canary yellow which thicker pigments work better for my style.It seems about the same color as skin candy blisterine, which has been about as good as canary yellow for me. If you can id say try them all.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Private

I have a ton of inks, and I've put every brand besides fusion in a drawer now because I'm not touching them anymore. My Waverlys are right up front just incase, but really after only a few weeks I really dig the fusion inks and need to buy more. And I'm the dead last person to jump on a bandwagon, so that's not what this is about.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Private

Whatever works best!! I am gonna try a set out soon.

Tags
eternal, fusion