Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 07-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Field Marshal

Default The new BOOKS!! plural!

what was supposed to be ONE book has been forced to be split at the last minute into 2 BOOKS!!!!

volume 2 and 3 of the sketchbook trilogy from all or nothing!

somebody post the new covers and backs!!!! its a childrens coloring book as well.

heres the afterwards to volume 2.

--------------------------------------

So now it seems we are simultaneously releasing two books at a time, complimented by a set of flash and a Seminar DVD, while editing a film called "SEE YOU IN HELL vol.2", which is FAR superior to vol1, and maintaining an ALL OR NOTHING international tour, rockin' 2 incredibly active studios, and 29 websites. SURPRISE! It’s starting to kill me but in a nice, slow, drawn out, "gut shot" kinda way. All I can say to you guys is... "Be careful what you wish for!"

This collection of sketchbooks shows in vivid detail exactly how we lay out sketches, create line drawings, and make stencils, and we had so much art laying around for these projects that we had to put it in 3 books separately so it would fit in these cheap ass binders. Many of these images can be cross referenced on our websites with the finished pieces.

As I type this several of our crew are on the road touring- doing guest spots and conventions. We currently have 4 "guest artists" tattooing at ALL OR NOTHING, and we FINALLY got the release date for the new seminar DVD "The Whole Enchilada", which is an instructional tattoo seminar DVD my publishing company is releasing. I'm preparing for a meeting to begin the final editing process for "SEE YOU IN HELL Volume 2" which is early in the morning tomorrow. We just arranged 3 sponsorship deals to add to the pile (HARDNOX CLOTHING RULES!), and I haven't seen my wife in 2 days. I did an interview in Venezuelan or Spanish or something this morning at about 4 AM, and forgot to eat breakfast. We are about to launch 3 more websites including WWW.JEFFPAETZOLD.COM and I just signed a contract with a large company out of New York that I am legally bound to not discuss. Dave Tedder's daughter just celebrated her first birthday, which is huge for all of us. She was the first ALL OR NOTHING baby, and she’s gorgeous. I am exhausted, and badly in need of a shave.

I have been inundated with phone calls and emails and "SUPER URGENT" messages, issues, schedule problems, purchase orders, and bulls&!t since I returned to Atlanta 2 days ago and haven't even had time to shower since my return... seriously. But I have to finish this "afterwards" so it can go to press at 9 AM, which is only a few hours from now.

And yet I sit here typing this s&!t into a blurry screen watching through burning eyes; I feel only gratitude (and pain in my back and shoulders). I am grateful to you for reading this, and to the artists and friends that came together to make another successful and motivational art book. This book will be a motivational tool that sits on my personal drawing table with the rest of the collection. I am grateful to have the opportunity to be a part of this and I thank you, the reader, for purchasing this book. It's amazing really, anyone that knows me knows that I'm just a street shop tattoo kid who lived on armbands since before I was old enough to buy alcohol legally. Thank you all... seriously. This has been a crazy ride, from hell.

With respect,

-Brandon Bond
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

Default Re: The new BOOKS!! plural!

i still dont see the forward that im suppose to read homie.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Platoon Sargent

Awesome Awesome Awesome.

Thank you Brandon for everything that you do!!!! The fans appreciate it!!!

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:39 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

you need a personal assistant or three

Christopher McCandless
Old 07-20-2007, 10:38 AM
crocmaster
Corporal

here is the forward for book 3

I feel that this book is another testament to the growth of everyone here at All or Nothing. In the short time that I have been a part of this family, I have worked harder and grown more artistically than i ever have in my life. And, at the same time I have seen everyone else grow around me at an astonishing pace. This is a group of individuals that together find a way to breathe life into every aspect of art that they touch, whether its tattooing, painting,drawing, or even sculpting. I feel blessed to be a part of this family, and i am honored to be typing this right now.

This book will be one of the best tools you could ever have. As fellow artists, it is a volume of knowledge. As collectors and clients, it is page after page of artwork ready to fill your head with ideas that you may twist to your own desire,and turn into something purely "you". Or, hand a copy to your kids along with a box of their favorite coloring media and see what they create. you may be surprised!

Everyone here has had something to contribute, and it does not stop with the artists of All or Nothing. We have apprentices that work harder than any I have ever seen. And, we have an array of people that work for us, with us, and give us their time and support. They all have families of their own and at the same time manage to take the time for ours. We love you guys! These are the people that make it possible for us (the artists) to spend every waking hour creating art in the first place.

I cannot even begin to calculate the time that went into putting all of this together. I only know that it was worth every last shred of effort. The pages that follow are simply amazing.
Study them and learn all that you can. At the same time remember though, that these images are for reference. Many of the designs in this book are already on our clients or even on ourselves. People have already, literally, bled for this art. Therefore we ask that you do not copy these images exactly, but use them for inspiration. I have witnessed much of the following artwork as it was created, and it still inspires me every day.

I am sure you will all enjoy this
We sure enjoyed creating it!

Jeff paetzold
Old 12-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

A.N.T.I Familia - All or Nothing Sketchbook Collection 2
On Sale for $20.00

http://strangleholdmerch.com/anti-fa...n-2-p-102.html

A.N.T.I Familia - All or Nothing Sketchbook Collection 3
On Sale for $20.00

http://strangleholdmerch.com/anti-fa...n-3-p-105.html

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 03-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

PSsst: The books are still on sale. Check it out: http://strangleholdmerch.com/specials.html

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 07-10-2010, 07:17 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Get em

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
books, plural