Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 11-10-2008, 01:04 AM
Craig Harris
Corporal

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Have a look at this link and notice the kitchen wizard video at work getting the most of the ink in the tube. Not to mention touching at a rag wrapped around his neck.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3650660380

Yet it still amazes me that alot of people still think that the s&!t that those kitchen wizards and scratchers do is awesome.

People are more worried about the type of car or cds they buy, but somehow its different when they go for the best deal for a tattoo from scratchers.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Private

[
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:10 AM
Private

Old 11-10-2008, 07:59 AM
scruffy nerf herder
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbitetattoo View Post
Have a look at this link and notice the kitchen wizard video at work getting the most of the ink in the tube. Not to mention touching at a rag wrapped around his neck.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3650660380

Yet it still amazes me that alot of people still think that the s&!t that those kitchen wizards and scratchers do is awesome.

People are more worried about the type of car or cds they buy, but somehow its different when they go for the best deal for a tattoo from scratchers.
did you look in his photo album? i dont think he did 90% of those tattoos.

notice the chris garver painting in the background? so this dude tattooed this back piece on miami ink? cool, sign me up. serious f@#king buls&!t. bet his "portfolio" is pictures out of tat mags.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo kevin View Post
good save.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiQuartel View Post
Wow, that Reaper is rocking.

I mean...

Wow
Whoa, s&!t....that's a reaper?? I thought it was a Jawa with a bad case of hydrocephaly
Old 11-11-2008, 02:18 AM
Pit Bull Ninja
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickradsean View Post
did you look in his photo album? i dont think he did 90% of those tattoos.

notice the chris garver painting in the background? so this dude tattooed this back piece on miami ink? cool, sign me up. serious f@#king buls&!t. bet his "portfolio" is pictures out of tat mags.
That's hella disturbing and people sadly really don't educate themselves before getting a tattoo. I know all too well..

I have had people come to me to draw a design for them (usually Pit Bulls) and only once did someone tell me they were taking it to a shop.
I admit I have known alot of "kitchen wizards" back in my day when I was a pup. Back then I was clueless about all the things I have learned now.

BTW - That is the main reason I never got a tat.. my experiences watching these guys put a very bad taste in my mouth. I wasn't aware there were people like Bond. I never trusted any of them.. even the shop guys I knew.
Anyone from Ventura, Ca. remember the Tat shop on the Avenue? My experiences have not been great. So my skin is ink free. Maybe someday if I plan to be in Bond's neighborhood. I think that is the only shop I know of right now that I would even consider one.

http://www.myspace.com/dogstarian
Old 11-17-2008, 04:03 PM
scruffy nerf herder
Corporal

what happened to this one??? it used to give me such joy/horror/self esteem boost....
Old 11-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Field Marshal

still my favorite thread.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Private

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE BEATEN!
http://www.myspace.com/freekskl

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible