Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 02-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Private

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Then next female Brandon Bond Wow Spuncy, she's got an amazing talent. I too wish I was the LEAST bit artistic, but I'm not. That's why I go get tattoos from talented artists; so I can at least APPRECIATE the amazing artistic ability.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
someone that i wasn't talking to on here responded so let me be more specific i'm talking to "spuncyco" for bringing up my site hating on my tattoos. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Jay
Spuncyco do us a Favor take his link down on page 314, this is the kind of crap I was telling you about and it always comes back......This Thread is for fun and light hearted Laughter at s&!tty Tattoos

Now Pitbull first off...if you took any of this as Attacking you or your "Art" it was not soley on purpose........there are plenty of Bad Tattoo's on the Net....I hope you can take this as Constructive Critizism...take a look back....get some formal training.....and come back and prove all of us wrong..If you have enough Drive and Detication to creating a website while your doing stuff out of your home........You can 1.) LEARN THE RIGHT WAY AND GROW or 2.) Continue doing what your are doing and never Grow the choice is yours sir I hope you pick option 1 before the health dept comes.........Just my 2 cents
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:43 AM
Field Marshal

Really
Old 02-25-2010, 11:59 AM
What would Truman do?
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
Spuncyco do us a Favor take his link down on page 314, this is the kind of crap I was telling you about and it always comes back......This Thread is for fun and light hearted Laughter at s&!tty Tattoos

Now Pitbull first off...if you took any of this as Attacking you or your "Art" it was not soley on purpose........there are plenty of Bad Tattoo's on the Net....I hope you can take this as Constructive Critizism...take a look back....get some formal training.....and come back and prove all of us wrong..If you have enough Drive and Detication to creating a website while your doing stuff out of your home........You can 1.) LEARN THE RIGHT WAY AND GROW or 2.) Continue doing what your are doing and never Grow the choice is yours sir I hope you pick option 1 before the health dept comes.........Just my 2 cents
My apologies once again, the links been removed. I should have thought about that before I put it up. Sometimes when I am looking down the neck of an empty bottle my thinking isnt what it should be. Not that the bottle is an excuse or at fault here, I wouldn't want liquor to get a bad name because of something I did.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:24 AM
What would Truman do?
Private

OK Ill kick this off again. I dont know if these have been on here yet but F-it.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblock10 View Post
Now, being a black guy myself, i think its safe to say that my race doesnt like to spend money a whole lot unless its a necessity, we want the cheap s&!t and its sad but true.
Miya Bailey in ATL has a portfolio full of black people that dont want cheap s&!t or s&!tty tattoos; http://www.myspace.com/miyabailey. Although ATL area might be full of "trappers", and huge billboard posters for SO SO DEF recordings....don't sell yourself short. I know it might seem retarded for a white dude to be saying this to you and I by no means am trying to be offensive, but your "race" is a hugely diverse group of people, just as mine, and one to be immensely proud of, especially in the south.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
Miya Bailey in ATL has a portfolio full of black people that dont want cheap s&!t or s&!tty tattoos; http://www.myspace.com/miyabailey. Although ATL area might be full of "trappers", and huge billboard posters for SO SO DEF recordings....don't sell yourself short. I know it might seem retarded for a white dude to be saying this to you and I by no means am trying to be offensive, but your "race" is a hugely diverse group of people, just as mine, and one to be immensely proud of, especially in the south.
Wow, he did an amazing sleeve on this guy: http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...76127b4d15.jpg
Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 AM
Ish Happens
Private

Lol no im not offended at all. Yea I've seen his work and he's just as good as most of the folks on the all or nothing staff in my opinion. I swear, that's the only black guy I know who provides top notch tattoos but Im mainly referring to the suburbian area lol
Old 02-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuncyco View Post
My apologies once again, the links been removed. I should have thought about that before I put it up. Sometimes when I am looking down the neck of an empty bottle my thinking isnt what it should be. Not that the bottle is an excuse or at fault here, I wouldn't want liquor to get a bad name because of something I did.
tHANKS MAN I drunk post too all the time

thats a cool smiley I just wanted to post it hahaha
Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblock10 View Post
Lol no im not offended at all. Yea I've seen his work and he's just as good as most of the folks on the all or nothing staff in my opinion. I swear, that's the only black guy I know who provides top notch tattoos but Im mainly referring to the suburbian area lol
cool man. you never know how you are going to come across on a msg board. i love miyas work. ive learned a lot about tattooing just by watching his youtube videos. cool!

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible