Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 04-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

coheed and cambria symbol, healed fine and didn't require a touch-up

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Corporal

done for tonight, see ya'll later.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:43 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcombativePYRO View Post

DRAY BONOS FISH^

Hey DRAY BONO!!!!!!!!! If this is your art work. Then Where do you have room to talk about my work???

Your apprenticeship and GOD like skills and wisdom to My non-apprentice and handful of tattoos. Like 8 to be exact. And this s&!t aint even finished.

My KOI Fish
You decide.
not choosing sides, but drays fish is worlds apart from the other one, and if you cant see why then quit!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 04-02-2011, 01:02 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

lozer81(which is the most condescending screen name ever) just chill out man, i think alot of this s&!t has gotten out of control. im not being a d**k, but your work does need help, and so does the other guys. instead of fighting with screen names, draw, look at artists work that inspires you and see what the differences between their work and your is, and try and learn from it.who cares if your work sucks, or mine, were supposed to be here to grow and get better, and to learn from each other, at least thats the way it used to be. and frek, dude relax, lets try and start over, maybe we can get this forum back to were it used to be, for real guys. i know this is f@#ked up coming from the "self proclaimed master of the forums, but this used to be a gnarly place to chat with cool ass people. now, i know this is not the best tattoo ever, i did a long time ago, but lets start off on a better foot

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 04-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Corporal

you know what tom...you're right. its doing nothing but spamming up a good forum with bulls&!t. and i apologize to everyone for my attitude. i have lots of room to grow,and for someone who's been tattooing for 10-11 years i am sub par,i'll work on that.

my screen name rules lol

heres a old ass koi i did wayyy back in the day, yes i made a couple boo boos on it.oh well.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:28 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingtom View Post
lozer81(which is the most condescending screen name ever) just chill out man, i think alot of this s&!t has gotten out of control. im not being a d**k, but your work does need help, and so does the other guys. instead of fighting with screen names, draw, look at artists work that inspires you and see what the differences between their work and your is, and try and learn from it.who cares if your work sucks, or mine, were supposed to be here to grow and get better, and to learn from each other, at least thats the way it used to be. and frek, dude relax, lets try and start over, maybe we can get this forum back to were it used to be, for real guys. i know this is f@#ked up coming from the "self proclaimed master of the forums, but this used to be a gnarly place to chat with cool ass people. now, i know this is not the best tattoo ever, i did a long time ago, but lets start off on a better foot

Couldn't agree more!!!.....I just don't know where all the name calling and childishness came from, I thought I was giving dude some good advice, I never once came at dude sideways PRIOR to all the trash on this thread, him and I both need a desperate polishing in art as a whole, and I admit that freely, thats basically all I was saying until I was all kinds of douche bags and other childish names and all of my artwork sucks and needs to be thrown out....what is that??????.....I have my views and opinions and its obvious he has his....lets keep it that way, sucks that people can't take advice or critiques from other people/artists (no matter if the person giving advice is a tattooist or not) art is art is art is art no matter what its performed on or tool used the main goal or what should be the main for every tattooist is to perform the best art possible at all times.....seems my thinking is a little to much for folks...so I'll keep my distance from this site as a whole until I find a studio to work from and maybe by that time I'll be so busy that I won't have to post another thing ever....Alot of you guys seemed actually really helpful and cool ass dudes to talk art and BS with online, but there's more to what Im trying to achieve and it requires ALOT of hardwork...see you guys around
Old 04-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Private

I like the blue background, that s&!t is tight!!
Old 04-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingtom View Post
not choosing sides, but drays fish is worlds apart from the other one, and if you cant see why then quit!!!
I Know it was a adolescent comment about comparing work, but my brief history with Dray Bono is nothing but being ridiculed about Everything else aside from cross contamination.

Evidently Dray Bono thinks that because I am in the health field all I know is the CC, BBP side of tattooing, He ridiculed my work without even seeing it because I didnt have an apprenticeship. So in comparison to his and mine, Him with an apprenticeship and his big ass mouth like his s&!t dont stink. I posted the both of ours to prove only a point that there are exceptions to policy.

NOT saying i wont ever apprentice but I have nearly 60 hours of work On me from great artists. 30 of those hours are on my sleeves. Thats quite a bit of in your face action, and I am a very quick learner. I pick the hell out of the artists brain the whole time. And I made mental notes. So obviously i learned a little more than the average. Just saying that my Koi is (unfinished) and still classified as some of my first tattoos I have ever done. I will post the other ones later.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Private

This is my 2nd tattoo, I have lots of room for improvement, I can see lots of deficits

Last edited by AcombativePYRO; 04-02-2011 at 07:25 AM..
Old 04-02-2011, 07:26 AM
Private

The first one I did.

Tags
post, work