Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 05-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
you need an "HONORARY PITBULL" shirt!

http://strangleholdmerch.com/honorar...tee-p-192.html

post a picture of him in THAT! and use a quiet camera! hahahaa
there's now way in hell that dog is gonna let me pull a t-shirt over his head without pissing all over my foot, hahaha.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Recruit

My son Andrew (Future Rescuer) with Ichabod 2y/o & Dharma 4 y/o

Me with some of the kids

Me and Onyx my old man

Dharma (the Grace Kelly of Pit Bulls)

Ichabod when he came into rescue

Maddox the Pup

Maddox as a baby says "Waaaasssssssuuupppp"

**Too many but there ya go**

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Field Marshal

beautiful dogs, great photos.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Recruit

Old 05-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Private

First---there are some gorgeous dogs here!!!! WOW..thanks for all those pics...
But in response to this story, I could not help but cry when reading it. I am mortified at that! F**K that guy! seriously, that's so not cool at all..I would just die if anything happened to my two kids (that's what I call them) I love my dogs to pieces. It was very brave of you to sit with him through the end and let him know he was loved. Did anything ever happen to the f***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoojman View Post

IN MEMORY OF "ZAKK ATTACK"
(GET BACK ITS ZAKK ATTACK.)
MY BUD "ZAKK ATTACK" 5 MOS OLD PASSED
AWAY DUE TO A HEART ATTACK.......
THE STUPID ASS THAT ORIGINALLY OWNED ZAKK,DECIDED TO GIVE HIM StEROIDS AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 2MONTHS OLD , AND WHEN ZAKK STARTED HAVING SMALL HEART MERMERS,(LIL HEART ATTACKS) HE DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DOG.THREW THE GRAPEVINE HE GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY O'LADY TO SEE IF I /WE WANTED TO TRY AND SAVE THE LIL GUY.SO WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND SPECIAL CARE AND EXCERCISE,CONSTANT SUPERVISION, WE SEEMED TO HAVE HIS HEART EPISODES UNDER CONTROL.I MEAN HIS BREATHIN WAS BETTER, HE WAS GAININ WEIGHT TEARIN UP S**T IN THE HOUSE,WRESTLING WITH ME AND THE OTHER DOGS,TAKIN NAPS ON MY CHEST ON THE COUCH(NOT ALLOWED ON THE COUCH,"DOGS")THEN MAKIN IT TO THE BED,(WITH THE MOMMA,THE O'LADY) SNEAKIN HIM ON, AND CATCHIN FLACK FOR IT.PLAYIN BALL/STICK IN THE YARD,NOT REALLY FETCH SINCE HE DIDNT WANT TO BRING IT BACK BUT EVERY 5TH OR SIX THROW ONLY CAUSE I THREATENED TO GO INSIDE IF HE DIDNT BRING THE DAMN THING...FRIDAY JUNE 6 ,2008 ABOUT 7:30PM HE HAD JUST CAME IN FROM BEING OUTSIDE potty BREAK, HIS BREATHING WAS VERY RAPID AND HE HAD A UNUSUAL LOOK AND WALK TO HIM,SO I GOT DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND WHEN MY HAND TOUCHED HIM HE WAS ON BURNIN UP, I GOT UP AND CALLED HIM, HE STRUGGLED TO HIS FEET, AND AT THE SAME TIME PEE ' D N POO ED WHEN HE GOT TO HIS FEET. AND NOT TO GET INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL,HE PASSED NO MORE THAN 10 MINS 15 MINS AFTER.HIS HEART BEAT COULDNT GET BACK TO RYTHM AND I COULDNT GET IT BACK EITHER WITH 30 MINS OF CPR.WE HAD A BLAST FOR THE SHORT THREE MONTHS WE HAD ,MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER STILL DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY ZAKK ATTACK CANT COME BACK,BUT SHE KNOWS HES IN HEAVEN.LOVE YA ZAKK ATTACK, HEY GET BACK ITS "ZAKK ATTACK"
Old 05-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Private

First---there are some gorgeous dogs here!!!! WOW..thanks for all those pics...
But in response to this story, I could not help but cry when reading it. I am mortified at that! F**K that guy! seriously, that's so not cool at all..I would just die if anything happened to my two kids (that's what I call them) I love my dogs to pieces. It was very brave of you to sit with him through the end and let him know he was loved. Did anything ever happen to the f***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoojman View Post

IN MEMORY OF "ZAKK ATTACK"
(GET BACK ITS ZAKK ATTACK.)
MY BUD "ZAKK ATTACK" 5 MOS OLD PASSED
AWAY DUE TO A HEART ATTACK.......
THE STUPID ASS THAT ORIGINALLY OWNED ZAKK,DECIDED TO GIVE HIM StEROIDS AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 2MONTHS OLD , AND WHEN ZAKK STARTED HAVING SMALL HEART MERMERS,(LIL HEART ATTACKS) HE DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DOG.THREW THE GRAPEVINE HE GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY O'LADY TO SEE IF I /WE WANTED TO TRY AND SAVE THE LIL GUY.SO WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND SPECIAL CARE AND EXCERCISE,CONSTANT SUPERVISION, WE SEEMED TO HAVE HIS HEART EPISODES UNDER CONTROL.I MEAN HIS BREATHIN WAS BETTER, HE WAS GAININ WEIGHT TEARIN UP S**T IN THE HOUSE,WRESTLING WITH ME AND THE OTHER DOGS,TAKIN NAPS ON MY CHEST ON THE COUCH(NOT ALLOWED ON THE COUCH,"DOGS")THEN MAKIN IT TO THE BED,(WITH THE MOMMA,THE O'LADY) SNEAKIN HIM ON, AND CATCHIN FLACK FOR IT.PLAYIN BALL/STICK IN THE YARD,NOT REALLY FETCH SINCE HE DIDNT WANT TO BRING IT BACK BUT EVERY 5TH OR SIX THROW ONLY CAUSE I THREATENED TO GO INSIDE IF HE DIDNT BRING THE DAMN THING...FRIDAY JUNE 6 ,2008 ABOUT 7:30PM HE HAD JUST CAME IN FROM BEING OUTSIDE potty BREAK, HIS BREATHING WAS VERY RAPID AND HE HAD A UNUSUAL LOOK AND WALK TO HIM,SO I GOT DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND WHEN MY HAND TOUCHED HIM HE WAS ON BURNIN UP, I GOT UP AND CALLED HIM, HE STRUGGLED TO HIS FEET, AND AT THE SAME TIME PEE ' D N POO ED WHEN HE GOT TO HIS FEET. AND NOT TO GET INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL,HE PASSED NO MORE THAN 10 MINS 15 MINS AFTER.HIS HEART BEAT COULDNT GET BACK TO RYTHM AND I COULDNT GET IT BACK EITHER WITH 30 MINS OF CPR.WE HAD A BLAST FOR THE SHORT THREE MONTHS WE HAD ,MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER STILL DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY ZAKK ATTACK CANT COME BACK,BUT SHE KNOWS HES IN HEAVEN.LOVE YA ZAKK ATTACK, HEY GET BACK ITS "ZAKK ATTACK"
Old 05-21-2009, 04:23 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

wow
Old 05-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Recruit

Hello everyone,
New to the forums but have heard a lot about the rescue.
I was going through Craigslist and came across an ad that said Puppies have to go today, they are going to the shelter in the morning, well I couldn't just sit by and not do anything so I thought at least I could save one.
I went that day and picked her up and she was the last one they had she was going to be the only one going so I'm glad I made the choice to go get her. She is getting a long good with my other dogs and I wanted to post a couple pics to show you. She is a pit/lab mix and her name is Maggie.

Here she is saying hi to her brother.

Here she is meeting her sister for the first time.

And here she is out in the back yard playing with her brothers.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Corporal

Awww, what cutie pie 'lil girl you have! I bet her brothers and sister will teach her all sorts of stuff!LOL
Old 05-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Corporal

Arrow Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

Precious!!!

http://www.myspace.com/curedusk

Tags
dogs, pictures, post