Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-30-2010, 07:33 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Default Re: New Ink

I have bought tons of ink brands, from Alla Prima, Waverly, Intenze, Starbrite, EO One, Fusion, Eternal and Kuro Sumi Colors etc.. I came down to one conclusion that every brand has a good, strong colors that heals great and I will definitely discourage one from buying whole set of pigments from one brand alone.. Most of the colors from sets are total crap.. I should have stick withy Starbrite, Intenze and get the Fusion primary and some of the secondary colors as well.. You can never go wrong with Starbrite and Intenze I should say.. My 2cents..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Private

I just ordered a couple easy glow inks from pulse. Does anyone know how i can get electic ink in the u.s.?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Private

The Virtuoso is definately right. There are good and bad colors from every set. I use individual colors from Eternal, Waverly, Starbrite, Fantasia, Millenium, Intenze....etc...etc.. I'm gonna give fusion a try and see if i like easy glows!
Old 01-16-2011, 10:43 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnerving View Post
I just ordered a couple easy glow inks from pulse. Does anyone know how i can get electic ink in the u.s.?
http://www.electricink-us.com/ good s&!t!!!!!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 01-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Private

Thanks bro
Old 01-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

intenze is made with ABS plastic particles, so...think on that for a moment
Old 01-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Private

there is only one color i use from intenze and it's the dark red because i've always had problems with other dark reds.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Private

been using intenze for years,..never a problem.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Private

Wish i could afford every color for every brand! It would get interesting. Any manufactures wanna send me there full sets?! lol Be great if they all responded! Guaranteed I'd find a few of there pigments to be my favorites. And they'd all get rich! ahahaaaa
Old 01-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Corporal

hey everyone! im new to this website, i have been using mainly starbrite and iron butterfly for colors, silverback ink for black n grey, and for black..well...i've been jumping back and forth for over 10 years now. back when i was a noob i tried voodoo ink,which i thought sucked, then for years i used talons drawing ink,then switching to kuro sumi,and i've tried intenzes zuper black,i've even tried boiling down/evaporating blacks... out of all of them i still find myself using kuro sumi...but after reading this thread to guys got me really wanting to try waverly dark black, i hope this would be the last black i go thru lol.

as for colors i've been wanting to try fusion because dj minor seems to love it, but now you guys got me wanting to try waverly and electric.

how do these inks compare to starbrite/iron butterfly? i also tried eternal which was good,they have an awesome orange.is waverly black really much better than the other brands i've used? if so i'd be sold for life, im ready to end my black problems.

Tags
ink