Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Recruit

Default *****YEAHH BREEDING COMPLETE*****KURUPT-O-NITE*****

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]What’s going on to all,

tt

Last edited by NewLifeBulliez; 12-11-2010 at 06:58 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Private

Default Re: *****YEAHH BREEDING COMPLETE*****KURUPT-O-NITE*****

Punctuation please?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Breeding??? Really!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
Breeding??? Really!!!
Thank you for saying that. I was waiting for someone more "senior" to come around, thought I was missing something.

The obvious command of grammar, or lack thereof, is a sure sign of an individual not worth doing business with; let alone encouraging a puppy mill.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Corporal

how boutz you speaks da english properly first homeboy! pants on the ground pants on the ground...lookn like a fool with yo pants on the ground haha! you betta axe somebody!

he's climbn in yo windows, he's snatchn yo people up...hide ya kids hide ya wife! (antoine dodson is my hero haha!)

ok seriously...dont post ever again. you are the reason why pits get a bad name...the bully massacre?? what the hell?? reading through your jibberish was enough to give me a headache. unghetto your add might help you market to a more diverse demographic...if you even understand what that means. have a good day sir.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Corporal

P.S. sorry if i was disrespectful...but seriously...something doesn't seem right with what your doing. Breeding complete? WTF?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Recruit

WELL I'M ON HERE TO SEE WHAT WAS SAID OR COMMENTED AND ALRIGHT I AINT TRIPPING SPEAK YA MIND IF THATS WHAT YA FEEL YA DONT KNO NOTHING BOUT ME EXCEPT WHAT I POSTED I COULD HAVE SAID IT ALIL DIFF BUT FO WHAT EITHER YA LIKE OR DONT AND AINT NOTHING SPAM BOUT ME OR WHAT I'M DOING BRAH, GHETTO WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE OR SAY s&!t BOUT ANYONE U MUST B 1 OF THEM OTHER MAFO f@#kED UP IN THE WORLD BUT DONT MATTER WOW PUPPY MILL PLS I'M JUS NETWORKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOARDS AND I AINT GIVEN NO NAME ON s&!t THAT AINT ALREADY THERE WIT PEOPPLE WHO FIGHT EM s&!t I THINK I'M DOIN PRETTY GOOD FOR MYSELF I AINT IN THE WAY I'M MAKIN MY WAY
Old 11-16-2010, 04:25 AM
Corporal

Haha!
Old 11-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLifeBulliez View Post
WELL I'M ON HERE TO SEE WHAT WAS SAID OR COMMENTED AND ALRIGHT I AINT TRIPPING SPEAK YA MIND IF THATS WHAT YA FEEL YA DONT KNO NOTHING BOUT ME EXCEPT WHAT I POSTED I COULD HAVE SAID IT ALIL DIFF BUT FO WHAT EITHER YA LIKE OR DONT AND AINT NOTHING SPAM BOUT ME OR WHAT I'M DOING BRAH, GHETTO WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE OR SAY s&!t BOUT ANYONE U MUST B 1 OF THEM OTHER MAFO f@#kED UP IN THE WORLD BUT DONT MATTER WOW PUPPY MILL PLS I'M JUS NETWORKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOARDS AND I AINT GIVEN NO NAME ON s&!t THAT AINT ALREADY THERE WIT PEOPPLE WHO FIGHT EM s&!t I THINK I'M DOIN PRETTY GOOD FOR MYSELF I AINT IN THE WAY I'M MAKIN MY WAY
"Who are we to judge"? Seriously???

You came on here, to "network", and offer animals for sale. And your chosen delivery method and sales pitch is nearly unintelligible gibberish. Apparently, you do not understand how business works, let alone networking in a professional fashion. Like it or not, in business, you are judged by how you present yourself, that is how business is done; all over the world.

Sadly, you come off like a hood rat pushing a puppy mill. You do not come across like a professional, caring breeder of animals who's interest is placing dogs into a good home. No, you'd rather come off sounding "stupit", and like a tough guy. You come off not even close on that front.

Who am I to judge? Considering that I have my own business and I employ 50 people; I think I'm qualified to judge.

Guys like you are part of the problem on so many fronts. You care nothing about any modicum of intelligence, only how you appear to others. Worse, you are seemingly exploiting animals for the sake of some bulls&!t image. I feel bad for your animals. You come off as the kind of guy Michael Vick would like. Not a good thing considering that Michael Vick is a scum of the Earth oxygen thief.

Consider yourself judged, weighed, and measured. And know, you've come up wanting.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:21 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I don't know if what you are saying is good or bad. The font, caps, lack of punctuation, and seizure inducing banners make reading your posts impossible.

Tags
breeding, completekuruptonite, yeahh