Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Recruit

Default Tattoo Idea Help

I am looking to get my 2nd tattoo in the next few months and I want to get some art that symbolizes my strength and how unbreakable I am despite how tough things get for me. Added to that, something that reminds me to stay positive no matter what life deals, because sometimes things just aren't easy in life.

Any ideas??

Last edited by CigarLuva; 01-12-2011 at 09:42 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:55 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: Tattoo Idea Help

Find an artist whose art speaks to you, and tell them exactly what you just posted. Let them come up with something amazing.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

on a related note; i HATE talking about tattoo ideas and such with random people at the bars or wherever. its happened more than a few times someone will ask me to brainstorm a tattoo idea or ask what i would do with existing tattoos to make them awesome, and i'll come up with something pretty kick ass and of course they act like they're all down to come in that week to the shop and get it done. and i'm thinking, awesome, a new client! what a profitable excursion to the bar tonight!

and then they never come in.

AND THEN i see them in the bar a few weeks later and they're super psyched to show me the hackneyed bastardization of MY IDEA that they got at crappy shop X or by some scratcher in a kitchen

and then i quietly follow them to the parking lot with some chloroform and a blow torch...

the moral of the story is kids...we are professionals. this is our livelihood, how we feed ourselves and our families, keep roofs over our heads and clothes on our backs. we don't like to work for free, especially if there's no sort of even long term payoff, and ESPECIALLY if you're just going to take the fruits of our efforts and use it to put bread on someone else's table when they SHOULD be capable of doing that on their own
Old 01-16-2011, 10:48 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrayBono View Post
on a related note; i HATE talking about tattoo ideas and such with random people at the bars or wherever. its happened more than a few times someone will ask me to brainstorm a tattoo idea or ask what i would do with existing tattoos to make them awesome, and i'll come up with something pretty kick ass and of course they act like they're all down to come in that week to the shop and get it done. and i'm thinking, awesome, a new client! what a profitable excursion to the bar tonight!

and then they never come in.

AND THEN i see them in the bar a few weeks later and they're super psyched to show me the hackneyed bastardization of MY IDEA that they got at crappy shop X or by some scratcher in a kitchen

and then i quietly follow them to the parking lot with some chloroform and a blow torch...

the moral of the story is kids...we are professionals. this is our livelihood, how we feed ourselves and our families, keep roofs over our heads and clothes on our backs. we don't like to work for free, especially if there's no sort of even long term payoff, and ESPECIALLY if you're just going to take the fruits of our efforts and use it to put bread on someone else's table when they SHOULD be capable of doing that on their own

right on man, i hate that s&!t!!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 01-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarLuva View Post
I am looking to get my 2nd tattoo in the next few months and I want to get some art that symbolizes my strength and how unbreakable I am despite how tough things get for me. Added to that, something that reminds me to stay positive no matter what life deals, because sometimes things just aren't easy in life.

Any ideas??
haha! how unbreakable you are?? i dont know you but i bet i could break you

but...i'm sure anybody at the AON studio could kill whatever idea you have...no matter how cheesy it may be.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_fan View Post
haha! how unbreakable you are?? i dont know you but i bet i could break you

but...i'm sure anybody at the AON studio could kill whatever idea you have...no matter how cheesy it may be.
Maybe the person was speaking of an unbreakable will. Would it matter if you could kick their ass?
Old 01-17-2011, 10:56 AM
Corporal

good grief dude.

no it would not matter if i could kick his ass and it has nothing to do with me beating on somebody...it was a play on words. every man has a breaking point. it would be one thing if somebody else (third party perspective) was talking about his unbreakable will...but he is talking about himself which is a little arrogant to say the least. i've been to some of the hardest schools the army has to offer and i've been to combat twice...and soon a third to the Stan and i can say that i'm sure i have a breaking point as well. I've seen the toughest baddest mofo's on the planet fold under pressure when things get hairy. I'm talking life or death situations...not my girl dumped me and i just got fired and i'm in debt up to my eyeballs type situations. I've seen a lot of sh*t and to say your unbreakable is a pretty bold statement that is hard for me to believe. anyways...have a great day!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
good grief dude.

no it would not matter if i could kick his ass and it has nothing to do with me beating on somebody...it was a play on words. every man has a breaking point. it would be one thing if somebody else (third party perspective) was talking about his unbreakable will...but he is talking about himself which is a little arrogant to say the least. i've been to some of the hardest schools the army has to offer and i've been to combat twice...and soon a third to the Stan and i can say that i'm sure i have a breaking point as well. I've seen the toughest baddest mofo's on the planet fold under pressure when things get hairy. I'm talking life or death situations...not my girl dumped me and i just got fired and i'm in debt up to my eyeballs type situations. I've seen a lot of sh*t and to say your unbreakable is a pretty bold statement that is hard for me to believe. anyways...have a great day!
Old 01-17-2011, 07:08 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Lightbulb Re: Tattoo Idea Help

Quote:
good grief dude.

It doesn't matter what you believe or not. It's his body, his idea, and something he and his artist will create. Who are you to call him arrogant and then brag about how you've seen things he hasn't. You don't know what he's seen, and you don't know that what you've seen is truly as extreme as you think. I can assure you that anything you think can't get worse or better, it can.

The only arrogant person in this thread right now, is you.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:41 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
It doesn't matter what you believe or not. It's his body, his idea, and something he and his artist will create. Who are you to call him arrogant and then brag about how you've seen things he hasn't. You don't know what he's seen, and you don't know that what you've seen is truly as extreme as you think. I can assure you that anything you think can't get worse or better, it can.

The only arrogant person in this thread right now, is you.
maybe you should re-read my post...i said i've seen a lot sh*t and every man has a breaking point. not sure why you got all crazy. i may be a little arrogant...but i dont go as far as to say i'm unbreakable. take it easy homeboy.

i love how people turn into keyboard warriors lol

Tags
idea, tattoo