Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Fusion Inks

Man, so many great artists are using this stuff all of a sudden. Gogue, Devries, Niko, Mike Cole, Carson Hill, Jeff Johnson, Roman... has anyone heard how well these heal, and if these artists artists are using them exclusively now? I'm really considering buying a set ASAP.

http://www.myspace.com/fusiontattooink
Old 11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Recruit

Default Re: Fusion Inks

I_used_some_from_a_co-worker_recently,_and_I_really_liked_them,_Particul arly_the_pink_(whatever_its_actually_called),_it_w as_super_solid_and_healed_well

I'll_prolly_purchase_the_set
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
Man, so many great artists are using this stuff all of a sudden. Gogue, Devries, Niko, Mike Cole, Carson Hill, Jeff Johnson, Roman... has anyone heard how well these heal, and if these artists artists are using them exclusively now? I'm really considering buying a set ASAP.

http://www.myspace.com/fusiontattooink
id be interested to know how many of them paid for the set. any of us can see how well artist endorsed products sell. i saw nikko tattooing with intenze ink a while back... and most would consider that stuff to be weak, he can make a tattoo looks great with anything! Eternal seemed to have done the same type of endorsements, and then bam, seems like they are falling flat right now. s&!t, read the thread about alla prima and how many people seem displeased, would you trust the ink if Joshua Carlton endorsed it? I see fk irons endorsing artists and hooking them up with gear as well. it isnt a shady business practice, its a brilliant one. and if someone sent me bottle upon bottles of free ink, i would endorse the hell out of it.
So far, this is what i see here. I could be totally wrong, but I wonder if any of those guys paid for a bottle and if the ink is really as good as people make it out to be. they just started the company. where is the longevity. has it even been around long enough to see healed work? id like to hear more thoughts.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:54 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

i really could give two s&!ts, the only ink i will try is waverly and easy glow, but waverly is first. i cant stand the whole "the top artists are using it" bulls&!t. like conor said, look at how f@#king crappy alla prima is. nuff said!!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 11-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Platoon Sargent

So let's just pretend nothing better than Waverly and Easy Glow will ever exist. Or, keep trying new stuff in hopes of finding something even more amazing. I'll go with that.

So again, has anyone heard much about how these heal?
Old 11-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Platoon Sargent

i recently bought a couple of bottles at the pittsburgh convention. i havnt had the chance to use it yet because it is very slow here and the only tattoos i have been doing lately are black and gray. i have seen it healed though in person. and it looks great. since it is made by the guy who developed eternal i would say the only real difference between the two is consistency. fusion being slightly thinner. i love eternal but some of the colors are a little thicker than i would like. i cant wait to use fusion. ill post here again when i get to use it.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:56 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
So let's just pretend nothing better than Waverly and Easy Glow will ever exist. Or, keep trying new stuff in hopes of finding something even more amazing. I'll go with that.

So again, has anyone heard much about how these heal?
i'm not saying they are'nt any good, i just think that everybody and their brother is making ink. and people seem to be chancing a lot on the "new IT ink". i have heard good things about them, but what happens when the guy developing them quits and they get crappy like eternal? if you like the way they go in and heal, then thats great, but me personally, i will stick with whats consistant. but go for it man. i'm sure they will be better than alla prima.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 11-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Corporal

I have no idea how they'll heal up, but I watched Roman tattoo all weekend with the Fusion Inks at the convention. Looked GREAT going in.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Platoon Sargent

For what it's worth I talked to a client of Niko's who has a 4 month old Fusion piece and he said it healed beautifully.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:07 AM
Corporal

Well that's definitely a point for Fusion

Tags
fusion, inks