Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Private

Default 3 Liner Tips and Grips

i have learned alot of different places to get things on here that i never knew about before, like electric ink..i'm getting ready to buy some new 3 liner tips and i'm not really happy with the ones i have now..can someone tell me where the best quality tips are? the last ones were from tts and i would never order from them again..the grips i got from them have little tiny screws and they strip real easy..thanks again..also how about a place that is reasonally priced for disp. tubes for putting in white highlights?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:18 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: 3 Liner Tips and Grips

eikon, they sell quality s&!t, and they dont sell to hacks

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:33 AM
Private

thanks for the info..i have never tried their tubes and tips..i have had an account with them for years..i have a couple of machines that i use their coils and tru springs on..
Old 10-20-2010, 09:13 AM
Private

I' m using those now ;
http://kingpintattoosupply.com/pro-d...bo-liners.aspx

They're made in one piece, explaining the high price. and they' re well comfy. The needles sit well in it too.
It' s a bit of a pain to clean since you can' t take it apart, but hey if you got an apprentice who cleans after you, who gives a f@#k right ? ah ah
Old 10-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Private

i have some one piece tubes that i use for 7 rounds and i really dont like the way that the ink flows out of the tubes..dont ask me why but it just dont flow out like that..on the other hand i have some 1" grips from kingpin that i love..i will buy more of them..has anyone ever tried dringenberg tubes and tips? they are costly but i have a b/g shader i got from them years ago and it is the s**t for real..i love their one spring design..i had the machine for 3 years and the spring finally broke..i called them and asked how much the springs cost and they said no problem, send us the machine back and we will update everything and re-tune it like it was brand new for free..they really stand behind their products
Old 10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskndoc2010 View Post
i have learned alot of different places to get things on here that i never knew about before, like electric ink..i'm getting ready to buy some new 3 liner tips and i'm not really happy with the ones i have now..can someone tell me where the best quality tips are? the last ones were from tts and i would never order from them again..the grips i got from them have little tiny screws and they strip real easy..thanks again..also how about a place that is reasonally priced for disp. tubes for putting in white highlights?
i have been politely warned to stay away from TTS! They have been known to mess with their stuff/Inks. They have goofed up my orders and have sold me poor quality products and im not just BSing either! The Pictures look right but product didnt match. I also ordered 30 Tip Tube Grips from them and only about 10 tubes fit my Pulse Corsair & Belmont. Grips were ok. My other Artist cant use them either! Wtf to say the least.
I no longer will order from them. It was just a bad run with them thats all. Multiple times! lol.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Private

Good luck irons. Www.goodluckirons.com
Got a bunch a few weeks ago and they're amazing!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:10 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

i have heard a lot of good s&!t about good luck irons, i switched over to disposables though, thinking of switching back

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 11-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Disposables just saves so much friggen time cleaning
Old 11-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Private

Disposables do save time.. I use them for the everyday, smaller bread and butter pieces. Using Tatsouls Wrath...But they make my machines run a little funny when I squeeze them...especially when lining. I dont mind scrubbin tubes.. Ive got enough to last me at least a week or two.

Tags
grips, liner, tips