Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Corporal

Default would you ever forgive Vick?

QB
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Corporal

Default Re: would you ever forgive Vick?

to make a long story short...y would i want to?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Corporal

I could if he did some PSAs that were shown during the 2010 season talking about dog fighting.. Paid out of his pocket.. Talking to kids is one thing, but there are people out there that still look up to him and dog fight.. This would be a way for him to reach them..
Old 10-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Corporal

Forgive, but not forget.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Private

No, not for the dogs,....and I don't like football, If I never heard the name MIKE VIC, for the rest of my life I be fine with that! the one that shalt be named! Ill forgive the nameless one!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Professional Ass Hat
Corporal

Location: Dawsonville: Where men are men and livestock are nervous.

Vick who.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Private

Here in the UK, (American) football doesn't have as big a following, so the first time I heard of Vick was in relation to his dog fighting.

I love dogs, so I find it hard not to condemn the man, but I'm also a believer in allowing someone to express genuine remorse, and a let them act upon it.

That's my main gripe with Vick. He seems to be doing very little to compensate for what he did. Prison was his punishment, not his redemption, he's got a long way to go before he earns that.

Danny Trejo nailed it when said that Vick already has the forgiveness of his dogs, because that's their nature. If he could show a little of that compassion back (genuinely), then it would show at least a little change in him.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Platoon Sargent

He's only sorry that he got caught. He would still be fighting the dogs if he hadn't been busted. I don't hate anyone, most humans are so cruel and ugly on the inside. I would rather live amongst the aliens in the cosmos somewhere, maybe they could show me how unaware of how ugly I am and truly reform me.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
He's only sorry that he got caught. He would still be fighting the dogs if he hadn't been busted. I don't hate anyone, most humans are so cruel and ugly on the inside. I would rather live amongst the aliens in the cosmos somewhere, maybe they could show me how unaware of how ugly I am and truly reform me.
Nicely said.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:58 AM
The Chocha Choker
Corporal

Already did....Not as a big as deal to me as the other s&!t that's happened in my life and seen.
I've meet him a few times...always has been a cool dude everytime I meet him. Marcus on the other hand...Let's just say I wouldn't mind seeing him get knuckled down again.

And why sweat just Vick? What about EVERYBODY else who was involved? Most people can't even name the other people who where also involved...why is that? Hell, im still waiting on the Alphabet boys to bust up the rest of these dog fighting rings (I won't hold my breath)

What ALL them dudes did was wrong as hell...pretty damn depraved...but I ain't falling into the hype and glam that came with it. Folks scooped up the dogs and looked out for them (Well..the ones that they could) Vick went to jail for longer than Dante Stallworth (Huh?!?!?)
Lost his fat contract, several businesses, stripped of some of his accolades (I mean they even took his jersey down in the high school? I mean..really? ) And only gets paid for damn near around league minimum (The rest of his money goes to the collectors) Humiliated for a couple years in rappers punchlines and jokes of comedians( haha). And his family has been divided over it...

Far as im concerned his debt is paid Im pushing on with my Bears and Steelers this season.
Im pretty sure he's sorry for what he did...He's lost a hell of alot (More than most on here ever will) most anybody would be. But hey, I have been wrong before**cough**Ben Rape-elsburger**cough**
he'll even tell you how I packed a #2 pencil......

Tags
forgive, vick