Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 08-18-2008, 06:32 PM
LBT

Default Re: The Next Volume of "The Whole Enchilada" We want YOUR help!

Sorry put it in the wrong thread....just got the dvd and was wondering if it was supposed to come with the list, or is it on the dvd?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Field Marshal

the total package (which wil include the new list) will be on sale for 357 once we catch up on all these preorders, right now vol 2 is over a hundred dollars cheaper so that the folks who bought VOL 1 ( or people ordering BOTH right now) get everything supercheap

the new list isnt even complete yet, I saw it today and its HUGE.... it will be on sale by itself or with the dvds in a coupla weeks!!! stay tuned!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Private

After watching the first one I will be getting the second one asap.Is there going to be any doped up people in the second one.That was the best.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Field Marshal

hahahah only us!!! hahahaa
Old 09-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Recruit

Talking Re: The Next Volume of "The Whole Enchilada" We want YOUR help!

Finally! Volume 2 is here! I just got home from working the Jax tattoo convention and decided to relax from the long drive by looking around on the computer. Now I can't relax because I find that Vol. 2 is on sale. I just ordered it and I can't wait for it to come in the mail. The first one was the s&!t and I have anticipated the next volume since I heard about it. Thanks Brandon for inspiring me to be a better artist. See you in hell.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Field Marshal

f@#k yeah bro!!!

this is what we look like when we steal that and turn it into a testimonial bro!

you rule - you wont be disapointed.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Field Marshal

Ench 2 is just as dope as the first, want proof? I just returned from the Fall Philly Tattoo Convention with an award in best Oriental Piece. With a little hard work and creativity anyone can achieve great success!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Field Marshal

congrats man!!! thats how you do it!
Old 10-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Corporal

Ok All! just finnish watching Vol2, Man its Awesome!! Great questions from Matthew Farrell from Electric Vampire Tattoo in Sweden, oh wait that's me, hahahaha Thanks Brandon and Dave for all the help! It was 2 great Dvd's some great questions and even better answers. Can't wait for Vol 3. Thanks again guys and keep it up
P.S. All others that have not added me to their myspace pages go to www.myspace.com/electricvampiretattoo and that means you too Dave Tedder hahaha
Matthew out!

Last edited by xtraevil6666; 10-04-2008 at 01:56 PM..
Old 10-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Field Marshal

hahahah dave doesnt read these!!! hahaha

hes a rock star

hahahaa

Tags
the whole enchilada, volume