Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Corporal

Default Re: what inks are best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess View Post
i really like the shades of some alla prima colors, but am worried about ordering them cause i heard they are super thin.
Im using the Prima Black, the white, the zombie set, the realistic blood and the fleshtones{the latter only a lil bit}, and yes, they are thin, BUT they cover really well.

Depends on how or what your using to put them in, as always, curved mags dont cut it, i use the flat mags to get it in, with a lil longer stroke on my machine at a lower power....im diggin them, big time though, the fleshtones, i think i may have gotten a wierd bottle, the mid tone is separating from the reddish tint and the separation is blue, kinda wierd...

Other than that one gripe, they are fairly kick ass, im gonna order the full 25 color set soonly.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:30 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

i dont like thin inks, i like a little thick like waverly and eternal which is'nt that thick, but still thicker than like starbrite.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Private

anybody heard of Fusion Ink or use it before?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Craig Harris
Corporal

I`ve never heard of fusion ink before.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Mike Cole is Bringing me some Fusion inks in 15 days, once I get some tattoos done with them, I'll Let you know. What I've heard about them is they're being made by the guys who originally developed Eternal inks, which until recently I swore by.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:22 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

why untill recently cause they started showing up on scratcher supply sites hahahaha
Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
why untill recently cause they started showing up on scratcher supply sites hahahaha
no, i think its because they changed the formula. i have noticed lately that its a lot harder to get good saturation. as soon as my hand heals, and i can do some work, i am switching to waverly, and trying some classic and maybe some dermaglo.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 10-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingtom View Post
no, i think its because they changed the formula. i have noticed lately that its a lot harder to get good saturation. as soon as my hand heals, and i can do some work, i am switching to waverly, and trying some classic and maybe some dermaglo.
That's exactly it, I've still got about 12 bottles left of the original formula, and once those are gone, I'm buying something new.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Damn it i wish i would have known that i just bought a 4oz. bottle of lining black and triple black 2 days ago and they are already on there way
Old 10-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Corporal

Formula changes = fail. Well, at least in this case.

Tags
inks