Thread: intenze ink
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:24 PM
LBT

Default Re: intenze ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpaetzold View Post
didn't intenze recently reformulate their whole line of colors because of the reactions they were having.( thats just what i had heard, it may or may not be true)...I have never personally had any serious problems with any intenze pigment. I still use it all of the time. what it really comes down to for me is this, none of us were born with ink in our skin and regardless of where it comes from it is a foreign substance that we are willingly putting in our bodies. whether its some liquid plastic intenze or some purely vegan organic stable color, or dermaglo, none of it is supposed to be there and different people will react to different things in their body...someone may not be allergic to a lab created chemical plastic but may be deathly allergic to an organic ingredient. all reputable ink manufacturers say right on the bottle to spot test 24 hours before tattooing. obviously very few of us do that and that makes it 100% our fault if a client has a reaction (whether we like to hear it or not)
well you do have to consider the fact that some of these pigments are safe and some are not...just a fact! Plastic is in no way safe to be putting in your skin or your customers, the fda doesnt regulate tattoo pigment since it is considered cosmetic which leaves it up to the artist to be responsible for what they are putting in people...do some research! If you want good pigment stay far far away from that turd that makes intenze!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote