Thread: Fusion Inks
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Fusion Inks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
Man, so many great artists are using this stuff all of a sudden. Gogue, Devries, Niko, Mike Cole, Carson Hill, Jeff Johnson, Roman... has anyone heard how well these heal, and if these artists artists are using them exclusively now? I'm really considering buying a set ASAP.

http://www.myspace.com/fusiontattooink
id be interested to know how many of them paid for the set. any of us can see how well artist endorsed products sell. i saw nikko tattooing with intenze ink a while back... and most would consider that stuff to be weak, he can make a tattoo looks great with anything! Eternal seemed to have done the same type of endorsements, and then bam, seems like they are falling flat right now. s&!t, read the thread about alla prima and how many people seem displeased, would you trust the ink if Joshua Carlton endorsed it? I see fk irons endorsing artists and hooking them up with gear as well. it isnt a shady business practice, its a brilliant one. and if someone sent me bottle upon bottles of free ink, i would endorse the hell out of it.
So far, this is what i see here. I could be totally wrong, but I wonder if any of those guys paid for a bottle and if the ink is really as good as people make it out to be. they just started the company. where is the longevity. has it even been around long enough to see healed work? id like to hear more thoughts.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote