View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 09:33 PM
ceo-pirate/ninja alliance
Corporal

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

hey guys, please be careful when chosing a spot on flea treatment. i just had to bathe 3 of my dogs twice. i normally use frontline but got caught in a pinch and went to wal-mart and bought "seargent's gold - flea and tick squeeze on for dogs". i put it on them and almost immediately noticed that they were running around and whimpering and trying to bite at the areas where it had been applied. i called seargents emergency hotline and was told to bathe them all twice with a dish soap. i did that and it has helped but i can tell its still bothering them. the lady at the hotline said that the dogs were experiencing a burning or "pins and needles" sensation. she said that she didnt work for seargents but for an animal medical service and that my complaint was common due to the chemicals and the formula. i felt so bad for my girls and just thought if i can keep someone else's pet from experiencing that, that i should.