All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   the many inks . (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3962)

PATT 05-03-2009 06:54 PM

the many inks .

i know there are many inks out there and this is overly discussed topic, but could we list every ink available, and the pros and cons ????

intenze
starbright
alla prima
moms
waverly
stable
kuro sumi
skin cany
easy glow
classic
millenium
prizm
ichiban
eternal

cant think of anymore ...... i use manily intenze and some skin candy. i was going to try eternal, i use kuro sumi for black and moms white .....

again i know this is overly gone over topic but i dont think there is one with everything named out there we are using ...

travelingtom 05-04-2009 08:06 AM

Re: the many inks .

it's not the ink entirely, mostley the person useing it, although some inks do just suck ass, most are of descent quality, oh and moms and millenium are the same ink.intenze is good so is eternal, but like i said, it's all in the person useing it.

PATT 05-04-2009 10:11 AM

yea i understand that entirely. i was not looking for this as what ink i should buy more or less just everyones opinions ....

Deran 05-04-2009 10:42 AM

I really wanna try alla primas... I plan to order some this week.

Devilboy 05-04-2009 03:31 PM

Unique by Permapro

PATT 05-04-2009 05:09 PM

i want to try the sets that alla prima has, like the blood and zombie set

travelingtom 05-04-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinywhitecrosses (Post 41738)
intenze is the best. just mainly cuz there are so many colors to choose and the owner is dedicated to ink and making it a better place for other tatters and s&!t.

yah, unlike you and your group of circle-jerking hack f@#kers. some day i will cut your f@#king hands off.

travelingtom 05-05-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinywhitecrosses (Post 41749)
i hope that makes you feel better to say. the violence.

actually it does, i love violence. but i'm done with you. if you want to hide behind a fake profile because your scared of what people will really think of you, then your pathetic. i would have so much more respect for you if you were being real. but whatever.i have better things to do,like spend time with my loving family, and draw awesome s&!t for my awesome clients.

ps. thanks bunny and conor, you guys mean a lot to me!!!!!!!

Bunny 05-06-2009 07:41 AM

Well tiny, you could always sell me that gun you posted up a picture of to get you through these rough times without a shop to do your tattiez out of!

;)

Bunny

Devilboy 05-07-2009 07:04 PM

bunny your funny :)