All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Question regarding bodysuit tattooing.. please advise (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2489)

Graupel 04-24-2008 04:26 AM

Question regarding bodysuit tattooing.. please advise

Hey, on some of those full body tattoos (most often japanese body suits).. it appears that the entire butt is tattooed even into the buttcrack... my question is...

how far exactly in the buttcrack do they tattoo? Is it safe, even with the obvious risks of infection? Do they tattoo all the way inside or just enough to where it gives the appearance of no skin showing through on the butt?

-Graupel

brenthale 04-24-2008 10:23 AM

Re: Question regarding bodysuit tattooing.. please advise

I've seen straight up butthole tattos before, I'd imagine the healing is s&!tty.(no pun intended)

inkmunky 04-24-2008 03:20 PM

two words... "all fours"

I'd hate to shave that s&!t though

BRANDON BOND 04-25-2008 12:05 PM

depends on the clients request.

LBT 04-25-2008 12:12 PM

Most of the time the tattoo does not go clear to the hole on japanese body suits just far enough to give the appearance like you said!

BRANDON BOND 05-15-2008 05:33 PM

smoke and mirrors yo.

butthole tattoos cost extra.

theres no shipping but theres definately handleing fees hahahaa

Lonnie 05-15-2008 07:25 PM

With guys I like to maintain the boxer shorts rule... if boxers will cover the new tattoo... I am not doing it. Last thing I want are guy parts dangling down on my stretching hand haha. Butt crack is definitely off limits for me. I'm a major germ freak and that place is just dirty no matter how much you shower.

brenthale 05-18-2008 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 26486)

theres no shipping but theres definately handleing fees hahahaa

Hahahahaha, priceless, I f@#king love it here.[bigsmile]

Kowai 05-27-2008 02:18 AM

I've been wondering about that.. I think that if I were a tattoo artist I'd avoid tattooing a butt! :D I guess you need to decide where you're going to draw the line..

Graupel 05-27-2008 03:53 AM

I think a big part of it is based on the rapport you have going with your artist.. as a client I would certainly want the artist to be professsional about the whole thing and have a good comfort level.

Some of the big name japanese tattoo artists.. Chris O'Donnell, Chris Trevino, Mike rubendall.. they do entire bodysuits that go up into the buttcrack but I would imagine that the clients first establish their comfort level and then the artist also.