Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: interview our artists!

Wow!!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:09 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubh666 View Post
I'd like you to ask the artists :

Has Brandon actually threatened to shoot anyone at All or Nothing ??
Has he threatened to shoot you personally ?
If so what caliber was on offer ?
How long before he'd post the photos on twitter/facebook ?
Given the opportunity would you return fire ?
And would you feel any remorse ?

Thanks

Murray in Scotland
Ummm... Not lately?, and no, no return fire. I'd just ask him to autograph the bullet hole.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Private

Dude, you should always return fire ! ...
Old 09-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Field Marshal

Pablo knows better. hahaaa

It's interesting to me how people who are NOT americans assume the worst or misunerstand american gun ownership.

I think we should address this in our UK/EU films - this is fascinating to me. peope get so bent, and all "we dont need guns, we use fists" and all

a gun is a tool. nothing more nothing less. actually my guns have absoluetly NOTHING to do with shooting people or animals, because I dont participate in either, we enjoy getting together and shooting... simple as that. In america the right to bear arms is excersied daily. its awesome. has nothing to do with shooting anyone unless you are in fear of your life or the lives of those around you.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Field Marshal

by the way I know you were joking bro - it just made me think about it.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Those who don't know and refuse to accept things around them will never understand. It's just my opinion but when you base your opinion on those of others instead of looking into self education on the matter it's just an opening to ignorance. Thats not a bad thing in itself. Just unfortunate for the rest of those who are mature and grown yet still like our toys.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Private

Hey Brandon
RE : Guns in the UK.

I have a bit of an insight into this as I was a member of a gun club in the UK, (a 'full bore' gun club which was rare back then). The decision to ban hand guns was a political/reactionary decision after a shooting at a school near here ( I also knew the guy that did the shooting). We already had a ban on 'full auto' rifles after a shooting down in England a few years before that. The goverment decision to ban handguns was a cinical and reactionary attempt to win votes, nothing more. Gun crime in this country has grown every year since, illegal guns are easy to get, you can get everything from handguns to assualt rifles. The one thing the ban on hand guns did was to remove a peaceful and harmless past time from enthusiasts, when the ban was put into effect all those privately owned guns were melted down !!!, you weren't allowed to sell them, they were destroyed, makes you f'kin weep. I lost a Colt Python ... can you imagine being told you can't go shooting anymore !!

People here like guns, we just can't have them.

Do you know about the 'dangerous dogs act', where they banned certain breeds of dogs in this country?? ... pit bulls included. I don't know what else was banned but it was a big list, check it on Google.

They even banned Swords recently, as Scots we considered the Scottish two handed Claymore and the basket hilt broadsword part of our cultural identity, now they're illegal too !! ...

It f'kin sucks, maybe i'll move to Canada ! ... where a man can have a gun, a sword, ... and a dog named Blue !

All the best
Murray
STUDIO IX
Scotland

Tags
artists, interview