The Great Pit Ball is offering discounted air travel and unique benefits when individuals are flying into a single destination from different cities. Attendees and/or Travel Agents should call the AirTran Airways EventSavers Desk at 1-866-68EVENT (1-866-683-8368) to book your flights. Event Code: LAS031309 (THE GREAT PIT BALL).
A 10% discount on the LOWEST available AirTran Airways round trips. On one way trips to and from, the discount applies to both directions, so you can actually get 20% in total discounts. No minimum stay length. Confirmed upgrade to Business Class, when available. A one time waiver of Change Fee per reservation for any name or itinerary change, but any applicable fare increase will apply. Travel Agents and attendees must book all EventSavers reservations directly with the EventSavers Desk to receive the 10% discount.
Attendees may travel three days prior to the event start date and three days after the event close date if they wish to spend any additional time in Las Vegas.
Receive special EventSavers rates from our rental car partner Hertz, just for being transferred to the Hertz Desk by our EventSavers Coordinator! There is no need to rent a car, as both hotels are only 2 miles from the airport, so take a cab, and come party, unless you are going to drive around in the desert or something, if that is the case, at least you get it super cheap. Terribles is offering this rate for the entire week 3/11-3/18 and the Hard Rock is only offering this discounted rate for 3/13 and 3/14.
Hotel options are, The Hard Rock Casino http://www.hardrockhotel.com
at a special event rate of 189.00 per night (500.00 per night without the code), or Terribles Casino, one block away from the Hard Rock, http://www.terriblescasinos.com
at a rate of only 69.00 per night (179.00 per night without the code. The password for the Hard Rock is "The Great Pit Ball", and the password for Terribles is "All or Nothing Group".
Phone numbers are: Hard Rock - 800-473-7625 Terribles - Phone (702) 733-700
There is no need to tell the hotel about additional occupancies, as both properties are very large. However should you require additional bedding (roll away bed) available for an additional $10.00 each per night at Terribles and 50.00$ per night at the Hard Rock.
Additional package information is availible: http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/fo...ead.php?t=3675
The Great Pit Ball
Saturday, March 14th, 2009
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
Benefiting the Villalobos Animal Rescue shelter in Canyon Country, CA
for info: http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/in...b=greatpitball
On Saturday, March 14th the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV will be host to The Great Pit Ball, an all day, multi-venue event. ANIMAL PLANET, E!, and ESPN, along with a multitude of tattoo, animal, art, and music magazines from around the globe will be covering this massive charity gala. The event will include several different large scale components including:
- The red carpet world premiere of "Vicktory to the Underdog", a movie that features world famous tattoo artist Brandon Bond, Danny Trejo (Dusk til Dawn, Heat), Bob Barker (Price is Right), Michael Berryman (The Devils Rejects, One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest, The Hills Have Eyes), Donal Logue (Max Payne, Zodiac, Blade) and the beautiful Pixie from L.A. Ink, and Senator Chip Rogers (GA). Previews can be viewed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZymzpYW_uU
- A poker tournament hosted by some of the country's best poker players, and A-list celebrities, including World Series of Poker bracelet winner Erick Lindgren and popular pro Gavin Smith, as well as a handful of celebrity players like James Madio (Basketball Diaries, Band of Brothers). This poker tournament will potentially be filmed by ESPN.
- A 'Chefs Dinner' featuring ten of Las Vegas', Los Angeles' and New York's top chefs all serving up their favorite dishes. A silent auction will accompany the dinner. www.rareconceptsgroup.com
- Art Show featuring art for some of the nation's top alternative artists. Many of the artists will be present to answer questions and pose for pictures and autographs with winning bidders. This art show is to be covered by over 40 different art, music, animal, and tattoo based publications. Art donation are open to ANY AND ALL ARTISTS!!! All work must be framed and must be ready to hang when you send them. All artwork must arrive at the Hard Rock by March 11, and must be ready to hang or display. Photography, Sculpture, Sketches, drawings, are all welcome. All mediums, all sizes.
Please Send all artwork to :
Special Events - Food and Beverage
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
- Concert at the Hard Rock pool. the Hard Rock is booking multi platinum artists for this aspect of the event. Artists will be announced next week.
100% of the proceeds from this event are going to Villalobos Animal Rescue (the largest pit bull rescue in the world) and as such all donations and sponsorship programs are 100% tax deductible. www.vrcpitbull.com
See you in Vegas, lets save some animals, and party down.