Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Dave Tedder does it again....

Well...Dave does it again!

Making my annual trip to All or Nothing once again was an extremely memorable experience...and this time I was able to bring a friend with me (who also got tattooed by J Ranno at the same time).

What can I say? AON, as always, provides the ultimate experience...between the amazing shop space which is just bursting with art and inspirational tattoos, and the extremely professional and courteous staff....coming to AON always feels more like some kind of private tattoo vacation, than just a day at a tattoo shop.

For this session, Dave spent the day coloring in my arm, which he had previously lined in a session almost a year ago.

He did an AMAZING job, and we were lucky enough to have Max in the shop (he was there to photograph an AMAZING b&G skull that Brandon did on a client that same day over at Anti Art)...so I got Max to take photos of my backpiece (which never made up here since we didn't have great pics) and my arm....so hopefully when he gets those uploaded, I will be able to share them with you.

I also want to take a moment to say that J Ranno is really dropping some sick ink also. My friend came in there with a really straightforward tattoo idea (A western style dragon breathing fire) and J knocked it out of the park....I know he blew my friend's mind....so J...my hats off to you as well.

To anyone out there on the interweb who is debating making the journey to All or Nothing, all I can say is JUST FREAKING DO IT (look at my location...I drive 10 hours each way to get to AON). You can read all these testimonials, but at the end of the day, words cannot capture the awesomeness of the entire AON experience. Spend a full day there getting tattooed and I guarantee you it will change all of your beliefs and expectations about what the tattoo experience is all about.

Pics to come very soon.

p.s. - I also want to extend my thanks to all the new apprentices at AON. Last time I was there, John and Matt were still apprenticing, and Mondo was basically still the new guy. Well....now almost a year later, Mondo is the senior apprentice and there is a whole new group of apprentices working hard and learning from the AON staff artists. The faces may have changed, but the professionality, courtesy, attentiveness, and passion...they are still forefront in the actions of the apprentices at AON. I swear, sitting around the shop, there was *never* a moment when at least one apprentice was not busy cleaning some surface of this immaculate shop.

EDIT: Pics are up!!!! (Thanks Max!)

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19

Last edited by parabellum; 05-16-2008 at 03:18 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Dave Tedder does it again....

awesome man thank you for making the drive down and thank you for writing this!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Platoon Sargent

Hey...thank YOU for being the rock that this crazy family is built on!

Old 05-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Corporal

its all true folks, dont know how many times youve read it, thats the way it is, come and get this hot ink, pick and artist, you will get knocked out by any one of them !

ps-cant wait to see these pics!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
its all true folks, dont know how many times youve read it, thats the way it is, come and get this hot ink, pick and artist, you will get knocked out by any one of them !

ps-cant wait to see these pics!
I know....Max took them and I guess he will have to get them to one of the apprentices for upload onto the website....I'm really excited to see how the pics turned out.

Dave really did a great job on this piece...its got a lot of classic "dave" trademarks, but its also, imho, different from a lot of his work...I think he tried to step out of the box a little on this piece with the arrangement, layout, and background....and it came together really well.

Now I have just one more session to connect my arm, chest, and back...and then I will begin the process of negotiating with my wife to see if she will tolerate me getting any more ink. :-D

Old 05-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Party Chief
Corporal

I just happened to be in the shop sitting for Tim on Saturday. I had the privilege of meeting Parabellum while I was there. I drive up from central Florida for the same reasons he does, quality. I also got to see both pieces that he is referring to, and they were awesome. That was the first time I saw Dave's work in person, and all three pieces are great. That turtle is excellent, I can't wait for the pics. J's piece was top notch also. Very nice take on the dragon idea. Besides getting to see world class ink being laid I also got to meet a fellow enthusiast, who was one helluva nice guy. The apprentices are a highlight of the visit, and yes they are ALWAYS cleaning.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMcCluskey View Post
I just happened to be in the shop sitting for Tim on Saturday. I had the privilege of meeting Parabellum while I was there. I drive up from central Florida for the same reasons he does, quality. I also got to see both pieces that he is referring to, and they were awesome. That was the first time I saw Dave's work in person, and all three pieces are great. That turtle is excellent, I can't wait for the pics. J's piece was top notch also. Very nice take on the dragon idea. Besides getting to see world class ink being laid I also got to meet a fellow enthusiast, who was one helluva nice guy. The apprentices are a highlight of the visit, and yes they are ALWAYS cleaning.
ACE!

Hey man....I was hoping you would stop by this thread.

It was my sincere pleasure to meet you, you got an AMAZING piece from Tim as well...the more of his work I see, the more I love his style.

Anyway I really enjoyed our (admittedly brief) conversations and I hope I we run into each other again at AON!

Old 05-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Platoon Sargent

Small update: Well, its been six days since Dave did his magic on my arm and my tattoo is 98% fully healed!

Not only does Dave have great technique that definitely promotes fast healing, but H2Ocean does NOT mess around....since I started using it last year, I have never healed so fast.

No joke...day 6 and 98% of my tattoo has peeled and looks incredible...my friend who got tattooed at AON on the same day is using aquafor and he is healing probably 1/2 as fast as I am.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Add Dave on Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/davetedder_imyourenemy

Add Dave on Inkednation

http://www.inkednation.com/davetedder

For Booking inquiries Email
Dave Tedder : davetedder13@yahoo.com

Awesome Interview by Joe Waulken:
http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/in...dmft-interview

Check out this article and more:
http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/ga...s.php?album=45

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
dave, tedder