Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: The Death of "7" a former Vick dog.

Being that this has been sent to me, 3294873 times, I figured Id post it here, so that EVERYONE can check it out!

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Recruit

http://rpitbulls.com/R.I.P. "7" ENJOY BEING A HAPPY DOG IN HEAVEN! SORRY ABOUT ALL THE MEAN PEOPLE YOU ENCOUNTERED HERE ON EARTH, BUT ALOT OF US ARE GOOD! THOSE OF US WHO ARE WILL MISS YOU,SWEETIE!!!XOXOXO
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
It really meant a lot to us, that you did that. ITs one of the ones, that just melts the heart. Thank you kindly.
You are more than welcome....My heart wrote those words late lastnight..But I was to upset to post it....Thank you for the new life thata you and everyone else gave 7...I remember her scared eyes and how she cowarded the first day I met her...And to see the beautiful life she was able to have..

THANK YOU!!!
Sherry
Old 07-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Recruit

God Bless You 7,you finally found your bit of heaven on earth..and w/ the love of your new Daddy you grew to wonderful for this planet...and now can do whatever you want, whenever you want.you'll never here the name Vick again because they dont allow basd words in heaven.R.I.P. sweety.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Private

I just want to express my sincere condolences to all who had a part in rehabilitating and loving 7. While listening to Brandon on the radio show, I cried when I heard his announcement of 7's death. It's seems so unfair that her "good" life lasted only six months, but she died knowing what true love is. That is more than a lot of dogs ever get to know. Daron - I'm so, so sorry about your loss. Remember she'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Angie

www.epitome-dog-rescue.org
Old 07-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Recruit

After my years of work with pitbulls and having the pleasure to meet the precious animals rescued from Michael Vick's Nightmare...I have held each and every one of these 49 pitbulls deep in my heart....Pitbulls have such caring and loving hearts...especially the rescued ones...I believe if Seven could type...this would be her message:

Photobucket

Rip precious one...You are loved and will always be...
Sherry Wells
Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Recruit

Old 07-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=dd5e37a9.pbr

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 07-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Recruit

This is such a sad story... but at least 7 got to have some peace in her life. I'm sure she's up in heaven now playing with her friends, looking down on all of those people who commited their time and effort to save her, and still saying "thank you". Just keep the good memories in your hearts, and you will see 7 again some day.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Recruit

Extremely dissapointed to here about that.. Very sad.. She was very fortunate to have had some taste of being a real dog with your help.. Keep saving them.. It makes me proud to be an animal lover, activist and tattooist..

Tags
death, dog, vick