Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 06-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Private

Default Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

kuro sumi. hes a black lab / pit mix (we think) rescued him from a scum bag tattoo artist. who didnt have any right owning a dog. he was 60lbs when we got him now hes about 120
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Recruit

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:21 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Lightbulb Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy22400 View Post
You have to upload it to a site like Photobucket or imageshack.us before you can post it.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Corporal

ok so i dont have a pitbull...but oh yes i have two yorkies lol...my wife wanted a dog and thats the kind she likes. I have to admit they are like our kids...they travel well and they dont make my allergies go crazy which is huge! Yorkies have a lot of attitude despite being so small.

tokie was our first...she is very protective

tank was our second...he is a little lover...loves kids and people

tank just waking up from a nap with one ear stickn up

my wife sent me this picture while i was deployed...she calls them muffinheads or muffins because of the shape of their faces...yeah i know...a bit ridiculous but this pic made me miss them when i was gone.

tokie is the most adventurous out of the two...here we are about to jump in the lake

dogs rule...even if they are small

Last edited by UFC_fan; 08-25-2010 at 03:33 PM..
Old 08-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Private

my dog is a dork

hes a laps, as in multiple laps, dog.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Recruit

Smile Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

These are my Dogs
That's LEO

That's Leo on my bed.

This Is Roxy

This Is Leo & Roxy

Old 09-01-2010, 05:06 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

This is a few years old. Took it when we first moved back to GA.

Note that the chain he is connected to was only while we were dog-proofing the fence around our house.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Recruit

This is my almost 5 month old pitty mix. His name is Padfoot and rescued him in June 2010. He is sweet, hyper and highly intelligent.

This is Padfoot on his 4 month bday Aug 9, 2010:

Padfoot won Puppy Of The Week... Sept 1, 2010 on Perfect Puppy Care's website:

And this was his winning pic:

This is Mahoney. She is a year and a half and full pit. Rescued her from facing death row for merely being a pitty in Atlanta. She is very shy and skittish. She joined me and Paddy Aug 12, 2010 and she is so sweet and loyal and the best cuddler.

Mahoney has claimed my giant king size bed as hers now. She allows me to sleep here sometimes ha ha

Aug 12, 2010 The night Mahoney joined the family. Snapped this just as they both were giving me kisses. And these are supposed to be vicious beasts? Yeah, you might get kissed to death lol

Old 09-04-2010, 05:15 AM
Field Marshal

Nice shirt!
hahaha and dogs!
Old 09-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Private

This is Fudge the cocker. We rescued him as a pup. His folks were also residents of the shelter, they were rescued shortly after the mom had the litter. Fudge was the one that no one wanted because he was the 'runt'. I fell in love with the little guy the second I saw him.
He's got one hell of a sock fetish though!

Tags
dogs, pictures, post