Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 01-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Default Peddling crap on the Internet? Electronic Cigarette's

Dear AON Familia

Not big Into the Whole Spamming Crap so Just Sharing with all
If you don't know now you do I am trying a part time on-line job with green smoke, mostly for something to do and hopefully earn some money. plus I have been Using it more the a month now and have quit regular smoking because of this...and it's a great Alternitive

what is Green smoke?

I wanted to take share with you a revolutionary product called Green Smoke.
Green Smoke is an electronic cigarette that looks and functions much like a tobacco cigarette with a few exceptions: it contains no ash, tar, or carbon monoxide that smokers are heavily exposed to with tobacco cigarettes. Instead, the nicotine is vaporized by an atomizer which allows you to inhale a vapor that looks and feels just like smoke. It’s easy to use and maintain so your smoking experience is greener and cleaner. There’s no odor and you save 60% more money when compared with tobacco cigarettes! -what the site tells me to say hahaha

But it's f@#king Awsome and want to share it with you guys
http://www.greensmoke.com/every1
It's Your Life. It's Your Choice. It's Your GreenSmoke.

So if you want to help someone say goodbye to traditional cigarettes or you your self wants to quit let me know.

for my Family and Friends
you may use a 10% discount code on your first purchase of 100$ or more or 5% discount for any purchase under 100$
@Checkout when you get your starter kit
in the Coupon code tab
enter DISC10-10974

USA 10% and 5%
www.greensmoke.com/disc10- 10974
www.greensmoke.com/disc5-10974

Please pass on the saving to your family and friends also

Thanks Friends, Love ya guys

SJRabbit

http://greensmoke.com/10974.html
www.greensmoke.com/every1

Done Spamming hahahahaha
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: Peddling crap on the Internet? Electronic Cigarette's

SPAMMER.

lol

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:54 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

i'm trying to quit reese cups...do they have an electronic one of those?

Christopher McCandless
Old 01-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Why would you quit them? We still haven't invented the Reese's Cup Bra :P

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-15-2010, 01:53 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I've a few friends that have tried these, and they said they were weird, but effective. So long as they were trying to quit. The couple of people I know that didn't like them, were people that had no intentions of quitting. They're the same people that say nothing makes them want to quit. Which is a pretty stupid thing to think, anyway.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Private

E-cigs are pretty dope. I would only use mine but am currently out of refills. Love all the different flavors n s&!t... My favorite is getting yelled at in various stores for smoking in them until I show them its not real... good times
Old 01-25-2010, 04:37 AM
Corporal

I actually had it and here is my feedback. "They suck and they are nowhere healthy as they are claiming to be, in fact they can be really dangerous"
I had to get rid of them because after a few puffs i was having a bit of problem breathing, like if I had asma or something.

I actually started doing an internet research after noticing these effects on me.
First and foremost, the lethal dose of nicotine for a human is 60 mg, each regular cigarette has about 1mm. The reason why you don't die right away is because you need time to finish a cigarette and by the time you are done your body has time to process it.

With e-cigarettes you can crank up those does in smaller amount of times because basically all you are smoking is pure nicotine. therefore you have bigger chances of dying or complications with this type of cigarettes.

Another substance found in this cigarettes is diethylene glycol which is a substance found in anti freeze and coolant fluids. It's claimed to be super harmful and worst than all the toxic found in conventional cigarettes.

Since it's vapor all the toxins are absorbed right away by your blood stream.
Different manufacturers make they own blend of flavors meaning that no one knows what they are offering you in this substances.
Since electronic cigarettes are not regulated by any health authority they are free to make this flavors with whatever they want.

IUf you loose a pack of cigarettes you loose a couple of bucks, loosing one of these devices can costs you a few hundreds, despite the fact that you need to charge them pretty often.

Electronic cigarettes are good for the same reason that conventional cigarettes are: "make the manufacturer, distributor and government rich while others die"

If you try to quit smoking the best thing to do is to gather some balls, grow up a bit and realize your priorities in life. IMO nothing is stronger than your own will to achieve goals. I need to quit myself and stick to the mentioned above

Cigarettes are bad in any form and non of us should have the crave for them.

PS: Sorry to knock out your post Rabbit

Last edited by FallenKing; 01-25-2010 at 04:39 AM..
Old 06-28-2010, 06:50 AM
Recruit

The health problems that smoking can cause are well known, but people are not able to quit because of the highly addictive nature of nicotine, which is in tobacco. Electronic cigarette and I think it makes a lot of sense as a method to stop smoking. The electronic cigarette is a battery operated cigarette that gives smokers the feeling of smoking a regular cigarette without all the harmful toxins.

electronic cigarette reviews
Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Platoon Sargent

Lungs weren't meant to have any smoke at all going into them......smoking is a mental thing......these E-cigs seem like you'd want to grab a real cigarette after smoking eletronic smoke all day hahahaha.......I've been smoking since I was 12 I finally quit smoke like 2 years ago...........Im 29 now so I think thats a pretty good accomplishment........If you REALLY want to quit you will............... or die...........
Old 06-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post

PS: Sorry to knock out your post Rabbit
No probs I gave up on it all together, so the e-cigg thing and Colorado winter weather dosen't mix and i got pnemonia in march so f@#k e-cigs

Honestly I never subscribed to this thread and I thought it was deleted hahahaha

But it did help me quit smoking for a little bit, which was good till i went into the ER with Pnemonia, Dr said Water vapor in the lungs and deer hunting in -4 don't mix to well hahaha

Tags
cigarette, crap, electronic, internet, peddling