Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Corporal

Exclamation Look at this adorable face - needs his forever home!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Aug 23, 2008 2:51 PM

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Aug 23, 2008 11:06 AM

pooh
Marie-Adopt Rulon!
Date: Aug 23, 2008 1:09 PM

Hey Ya'll Rulon still needs a home! When Rulon is adopted than that opens another door for us 3 that pulled together to save him to save another dog from Irving Texas Shelter. This was a group effort and we could not have done this with out all three of us helping to save him from euthanasia.

Please helps us save another dog from this high kill shelter in the Dallas Texas area by reposting this. If someone wants a great dog they may adopt him! CROSSPOST.. REPOST FAR AND WIDE!

OK...here it is, I hope it's ok. I tried not to ramble on but obviously it didn't work. I attached it in Word format too.

Rulon is about a year old, possibly a bit younger in my opinion and is approximately 45 pounds. He is a pure joy to spend time with and to be honest I have spent the last two days trying to find "flaws" but I'm coming up empty handed. He is very loving and needs to be with someone who will spend time with him, you can tell he craves attention and will follow you from room to room throughout the house. He is crate trained and will happily go into his crate with a treat and behaves well while in there. He has also been left unsupervised in the laundry/kitchen and has not had any issues.

He will allow me to take his food away while he's eating and also to remove a treat from his mouth without a problem. He's a "gulper" and would probably benefit from a divided bowl to slow down his eating. I haven't found a treat that he didn't like and he's particularly partial to Goldfish and/or Peanut Butter in his Kong. He is not possessive or territorial at all. He has not had an accident in the house even though he's certainly had the opportunity; he will promptly go once he's let outside. I have also brushed his teeth without incident.

This boy LOVES to play…he's a fan of plush toys and any toys with long pieces he can sling all around. He'll play by himself with a toy, flipping it and catching it over and over. He has been around my "pack" and has done wonderfully well with all from 100 pounds to 13. He adores playing with the big dogs and has been very gentle around the small who quickly let him know she was not interested in puppy games. He had no reaction when she snapped at him, he just ran away. He will chase you all around the backyard and the house like it's the best thing in the world. He has only mouthed my hand in play a couple times gently and promptly will let go when he's told to. He has a lot of energy and I think he would love to have a person to jog or hike with. He's not "dainty" and will splash through a puddle with the best of them. I am going to try the kiddie pool this weekend to see if he has any interest, he'll walk through and splash in my stream out back.

He enjoys playing hide & seek with toys and playing with toys that hold treats he needs to "solve". He's very smart and I think he would excel in obedience and agility classes. He knows "sit" and is working on some other basic commands; he's a fast learner and seems so eager to please. He does pretty well on a leash but could use a little more practice, we sat in the front yard the other night where he observed walkers, bikers, other dogs and squirrels around him and did not react except to watch with interest. I have only heard him bark a couple times during play time with the other dogs.

He has been spending his nights in the laundry area but I get up a few hours before work to sleep with him in the spare room so he has more interaction time. He likes to sneak on the end of the bed to sleep in a ball and when he sees I'm awake will crawl his way up to give kisses. He's so loving and sweet, he just seems happy to have someone love him back. Anyone who welcomes him into their family will be richly rewarded with very special angel.

If you have any questions about him, would like to see more pictures (I've taken a ton, he's so photogenic!) or need more info please contact me anytime.

Maryann Izzarelli
Izzarelli@gmail.com
817-875-7390

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
adorable, face, forever, home