Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Corporal

Default Re: stable inks

i've got a few bottles, not so bad. Really thick, but manageable. Just depends on what I'm tattooing as to whether they'll do the job or not.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Recruit

Ya I agree when got them i was excited but disapointed when i tried them.
i threw them away as well.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Not da Best, Not da Worst
Corporal

There were a few colors I was real excited about, I thought they looked real good in the bottle. After using them, I decided they weren't for me.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Private

We picked up a set for the shop a while back, but no one really uses them too much...some colors seem to be extremely runny, while others were thick like a paste.
I dig the browns and dark greens though, they work pretty nice for doing camo....we don't do much camo stuff, but Hell, living in the south, ya never know when someone's gonna come in a get a Tennessee "T" all camo style!

...I do wanna try out their Blood Red color though, I use Intenze dark red a lot for blood and almost always have to do touch ups...it likes to heal out weird for some reason while all the others colors around it stay bright and solid.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:59 PM
that guy
Private

I bought the sample set. Out of 34 colors I only like about 4-5 of them. Like everyone else said, they are very thick. The orange worked great for me. So did the turquoise/teal colors. The lighter of the two greys is really cool too. The ochre color and the terracotta brownish color aren't that bad either. I thought the reds were all pretty useless. Nothing short of blah when healed compared to Starbrite or PermaPro. The medium prple color is nice but looks almost lilac in the skin.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philgarrett View Post
I like em. They can be super thick, a little witch hazel will thin em out nicely.
Yea Witch Hazel is pretty good with thinin out Inks that are super thick. Glycerin works good with thining down inks.... Mixx Well-Mixx Well....Your Boy Joey J
Old 09-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Corporal

I used them for a couple of months, and i threw them all away, the only one i liked was the grey, super soft shading , but yeah, I was super excited they were bright as hell in the bottle and all came back healed, they were soft, poor saturation and looked like I was worse than the dude in my complex always asking to buy my needles. Not a fan
Old 10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Field Marshal

the dark green, dark blue and purple are bangin, the yellow sucks ass. jmo
Old 12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Private

Bj is a coo guy... that company was one of the first to make a really good quality machine affordable for a working mans tattooist.. Stable had the ocra, & at the time nobody was selling those greens.. Im not gonna say I threw the colors directly in the trash, but I was already comfortable with the inks I had accumulated.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 AM
Tattoo For LIfe
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino74 View Post
Bj is a coo guy... that company was one of the first to make a really good quality machine affordable for a working mans tattooist.. Stable had the ocra, & at the time nobody was selling those greens.. Im not gonna say I threw the colors directly in the trash, but I was already comfortable with the inks I had accumulated.
i wanna buy stable ink for 34 colors from LUCKY supply, ... so how's the result ???

Tags
inks, stable