Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 10-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Private

Default Brandon Bond is beginning to book tattoo appointments again!

I figured since there was no post made about it already, how quiet its been on here for a couple days, and how excited it made me, I would slap it up here for people to see!

Friday there was a twit stating:

Brandon Bond
My arm is healed(ish) and I have a HUGE pile of new works Iv'e been preparing. TATTOOING is coming back into my life like fire, booking 2day
8 Oct via web

Brandon Bond
Stay Tuned!!! dates will be made availible again today to my existing clients and waiting deposits first and then I will be takin NEW folks
8 Oct via web

AllorNothing Tattoo
@BrandonBond is beginning to book #tattoo appointments again! http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/index.php?sub=bb_appt
8 Oct via Twitter for iPhone

First of all Congrats on the arm finally being mostly healed up! Broken bones can be quite the frustrating injury, especially for someone who works and travels as much as you.

Secondly I just have to say im F#$king stoked!! Great to hear booking is happening again and absolutely cant wait for my chance to head down there, get zapped up and meet everyone!

Last edited by Liquidbings; 10-10-2010 at 08:33 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Brandon Bond is beginning to book tattoo appointments again!

yeah bro it has been a long slow process and patience is NOT my strongest quality hahaha

but this week we will be dolling out dates!!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Corporal

I can't decide which limb I want Bond to work on. I also can't decide if I want Bond to finish my s&!tty leg tatt (kinda old school flavor)
Old 10-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
yeah bro it has been a long slow process and patience is NOT my strongest quality hahaha

but this week we will be dolling out dates!!!!!
Coming Tuesday night for session with Jace. If your dolling dates and want to do it, I'll put a deposit down for a cover 1/2 sleeve (maybe onto chest). Want a biography, but design will be yours.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Corporal

Sent my deposit awhile back. I check my email quite frequently to see if Nicole has hit me up. I am like a kid that can't sleep on Christmas Eve.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Corporal

lol poor thrash haha! I've got my appt locked in with Tony...now just waiting for a second appt date with him because i know it will take longer than one session. very tempting to get work done by the man the legend...but i'm not sure what i want on the right arm and it would be a cover up of an old tribal i got when i was 19...got any ideas brandon?? As long as its not bobby cox or a dong slapping my face i think i'd be down for it haha!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Corporal

LMAO! "Dong slapping your face." Hilarious! C'mon man, the military is repealing the don't ask don't tell policy. Haha!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Corporal

yeah the hardcore infantry folk in the army will not like gays "openly" expressing themselves...and i dont blame them...i dont go around flaunting that i'm straight. but seems like gay people love being gay...which is cool but you dont have to be a total queen about it. i have several gay friends...and one of them is very diva'ish and that kind of behavior would not sit well with these infantry killing machines we call lower enlisted soldiers. the last thing these guys want is to share Tower guard in iraq or the stan with some dude talking with a lisp and how his anal beeds didn't make it past navy customs in kuwait. i have no doubt gay people can serve their country side by side with me in battle...but keep the queen diva stuff to an absolute minimum and we will probably be best friends and battle buddies for life. Gay people rock...but if you dong slap me while i'm sleeping your a dead man...gay or straight lol
Old 10-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Corporal

My girl just looked over and asked me why I was laughing so hard out loud!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Corporal

oh and sorry if i'm too blunt for some people...thats just what you get from me..i'm not very tactful and i could give two sh*ts about being politically correct. and the lisp and anal beeds comment was harsh...but it applies to both straight and gays...either way i dont want to know about what you do in the bedroom when it involves butthole pleasures haha!

Last edited by UFC_fan; 10-12-2010 at 07:59 PM..

Tags
appointments, beginning, bond, book, brandon, tattoo