Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Stupid Scottish Laws

typos are funny, pointing them out is even funnier. i'm not one to get all in a hissy, just having a laugh. as far as inventions are concerned, light bulb, wireless comunication, airplane, and yes, atomic bomb all amazing creations of the US. the statement about what scots know about the earth is genius. are you bastards keeping secrets? because most of mankind still doesn't know s&!t about the earth. nothing gives me a bigger chuckle then european countries calling america war mongers. our country was created by pissed off europeans who wanted religious and poltical freedom from tyranical dictators. so they came to a foriegn land and destroyed other peoples religions and ways of life. i wonder where they learned to do that? who gave them the ships and weapons to do so?

and just so we're clear, this thread was about stupid laws, not a blast on an entire country. stupid is as humans do. regardless of nationality. enjoy a joke, have a laugh, stop getting all up tight.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjaywymbs View Post
typos are funny, pointing them out is even funnier. i'm not one to get all in a hissy, just having a laugh. as far as inventions are concerned, light bulb, wireless comunication, airplane, and yes, atomic bomb all amazing creations of the US. the statement about what scots know about the earth is genius. are you bastards keeping secrets? because most of mankind still doesn't know s&!t about the earth. nothing gives me a bigger chuckle then european countries calling america war mongers. our country was created by pissed off europeans who wanted religious and poltical freedom from tyranical dictators. so they came to a foriegn land and destroyed other peoples religions and ways of life. i wonder where they learned to do that? who gave them the ships and weapons to do so?

and just so we're clear, this thread was about stupid laws, not a blast on an entire country. stupid is as humans do. regardless of nationality. enjoy a joke, have a laugh, stop getting all up tight.

Wireless communication was actually invited by guglielmo and he was from italy.. Or are you refering to the "cell phone" because HE wouldn't of had the idea of creating a cell phone without Alexander Graham Bell from SCOTLAND who created the first telephone.
Atomic BOMB: .. what good does that do? lol. Destroy.. what your country is best at. DISASTERS.
We created the Industrial Revolution.
Half you americans sit ON YOUR *ARSE watching t.v who invented that? THE SCOTTISH!
Penicillin cures most things cures would be nothing without it who discovered it ALEXANDER FLEMING.. A SCOT.
I wouldnt go to far into scientific things I might hurt your brain, But look up scottish inventions most of the smartest people come from Scotland.
America created the first successful aeroplane but they did not make the first one or design the first one...

Scotland invent- Chinese create it smaller- AMERICA MAKES IT BIGGER.

But why? because they are greedy, they want to feel in power.
America cant think for themselfs they take ideas from other people, they arent independant, they have to sign with other countries because they are powerless and clueless on there own just because its a big country doesnt mean there any less powerfull than the rest of other nations.

and im really enjoying this, this is fun though. maybe not for you but it is for me so dont tell me what is fun and whats not because im finding this very fun.

p.s I aint getting "hissy" I just love arguing with Americans.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Private

if ur thinking of thomas edison who created the first lightbulb,that is false. he actually created the first commercially used lightbulb (everything is commercial in america anyway) the first electric lightbulb was created by humphry davy in the 1800s and he was an english scientist but light has been around for a lot longer than that. when the egyptians bulit pyramids, they created light from vinegar and copper put together. so are americans great inventors OR thieving bastards?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Here is some more DUMB Scottish laws !!!!
1) Any boy under the age of 10 may not see a naked manequin.
2) It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance.
3) Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks
4) No cows may be driven down the roadway between 10 AM and 7 PM unless there is prior approval from the Commissioner of Police.
5) A man may be arrested for wearing a skirt.

I really find that last one funny !!!!!
... ( y )
Old 02-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooPadawan View Post
3) Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks
4) No cows may be driven down the roadway between 10 AM and 7 PM unless there is prior approval from the Commissioner of Police.

Thats true because it is a form of nuditys.

Women eat chocolate on public places, transport other peoples houses and anywhere, Ive not been done for it my mates havnt been done for it.

One. There is no village stocks lol. Two thats it utter BS because you have to break the sharp bit at the end to eat the boild egg. Three.. There is no sharp bit its oval actually.

You can drive cattle down in cattle boxes BUT you cannot move them down a busy road during the daylight unless its a dirt track road ... anyways you cant drive cattle you move them.

Right, Maybe in america but that is not true.. If your refering to kilts its not a skirt and we have transexuals, transgenders and transvestites just as much as america and other places in the world does.. get with the bloody times.

Stop reading bs on the internet.
You think your so clever but this obviously shows you have one tenth of a brain.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

I may only have one tenth of a brain,...but that one tenth of my brain is laughing its ass off right now !
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
... ( y )
Old 02-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooPadawan View Post

ya know what IS dumb? you. you believe those laws, which makes you pretty dull. and yes if u were referring to the skirts as being kilts, they are so manly and im gonna take a wild guess your a small minded man, i wonder what else is small that you have, given everything america has is basically someone elses thing but bigger.

instead of googling scottish laws and taking them as being true, do yourself a favour and buy a book or something, yet another thing the scottish do best, have u read our books or poems? nah didnt think so, your teacher probably gave you THE WORLD FOR DUMMIES PART 1 to read in class, i believe they sell part 2 on amazon, go check it out man, might be more your genre..

so heres a couple of laws your country should add to their list...
1. any american trying to succeed in life should re think their plans and go back to living with their rich mummy and daddy.

2. any money made by an american should be forefited, given to those in need and replaced with proper learning material before infecting others with their contagious stupidity.

dont be scared to ask for more
Old 02-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Hahahaha !!
More more more more !!!
Silly Scot.

Puch ma horne Whalluper
... ( y )

Last edited by TattooPadawan; 02-02-2011 at 03:34 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Recruit

Last edited by wynterz; 02-02-2011 at 03:50 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

That is just to funny !!!
Love it !
... ( y )

Tags
laws, scottish, stupid