Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: For the gun nuts on here...

yeah in order to get in my house they would have to shoot 4 pit bulls in my house which would warrant return fire.

Im with jeff on the fat kid scenario - hed be dead before I knew how old he was.

now in my car is a different story, I intentionally carry a 38 still for the same reasons as the home, but I also carry a .357 sig glock that will go through car doors and has a capacity of 17, with 7 extra clips in the glove box.

In light of the fact that everybody thinks Im driving around with a million dollars all the time, I feel that my vehicle is the best place for people to try and rob me, I am exposed the most in that situation. therefore background issues are not as impiortant as they are in the home, where I know my way around in the dark like a ninja and no one else does.

its a HOT round and it will penetrate anything thats "street legal" - .357 sig - excellent car gun. I never leave it overnight or anything though so you dont you crazy kids go digging around in my car at night...

and ps I try and never carry cash... but Ive heard rumors milling about ...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Field Marshal

if my wife shoots you, it will be a springfield xd 9 mm ps... cause she just likes it and shes like 80 lbs so if she has to shoot someone it would be a very different case than if I SHOT SOMEONE im thinking??

however if Im returning fire, the skies the limit as I like the holes ive got to be the only ones I need.

supression fire is reckless and dangerous, however, with multiple assailants, supression may be the only way to move from point a to point b, if thats the case - it would be able to be proven in court.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Field Marshal

ps I have no children so all my guns have one in the chamber at all times.

they say always assume thier loaded, well, they are over here.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:10 PM
~
Corporal

Well if I don't pick 'em off with my Ruger .45 then I'm sure my hubby would get 'em with his Glock .45. Or my crazy a$$ Jack Russell Terrier would get a hold of them! She's 13 lbs of pure hard core bad a$$! HA!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:53 AM
Topshelftattoo

yea but if i feel froggy, rambo style all the way!!!! 31 in draw 80 lb.pull 100 grain broadhead and 300 ft per second! my little bow and arrow!( as crickets chirp) yes people thats silent but deadly! and if it doesn't wake the kids that talk none stop he could lie trere dead my dogs could do whatever to them and i won't have to put the kids back in bed
Old 05-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Private

My Pitbulls (3) don't even bark anymore when someone (mail delivery) is on the porch.

Any intruder would have to be stopped by my Glock 30 .45 ACP.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Field Marshal

Brandon is my role model.... hes got all the bases covered.... even the ones we dont know about....
Old 05-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Topshelftattoo

with all his ongoing training bb and dmft should be security for hire!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 01:43 PM
crocmaster
Corporal

I only have 2 choices my xd sub compact 40 cal or my walther p38 I keep the xd next to my bed and the p38 close to the bathroom cause for some reason i always feel vulnerable while i'm dropping a deuce
Old 05-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

i thought this said corn nuts.

wait, there is one that says corn nuts isnt there

Tags
gun, nuts