Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-26-2007, 03:25 PM
ceo-pirate/ninja alliance
Corporal

Default Re: Hand Gun for a Beginner

you might check the manufacturer's website to see if they have a link to find authorized dealers in your area. or try your local chamber of commerce for local gun clubs and let the contact at the gun club know that you are just getting into it and most likely they will be more than happy guide you in the right direction.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhaddon View Post
Looking for a place in Western Ohio...Dayton, Cincy, Columbus area.
Wow…I use to live in Centerville and my wife is from Columbus…. but for the life of me I cant think of any off the top of my head.

I’ve gotten so use to being here in GA where guns shops and shooting ranges are more present than Whitecastles or Skyline chili’s are back where your at!
Old 12-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Topshelftattoo

terry the gun range by us has dollar handgun night where you can rent each hand gun for a buck. of course you supply the ammo ... but if you find the one that agrees with your need its well spent.
p.s. our 9mm is very bulky.buti got it so nik,rockstar that is,can become used to shooting a handgun. the 380 we have is the compact version from davis firearms. very concealable and easy to operate. i like it too. sshhhhhh nik sez its hers tho i hold the paperwork. but if it makes the lady happy and doesn't involve ice cream... let's not tell her hahha
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:31 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

thanks everyone for the advice. I think i'll do that. I'll look to check out a range and try out some different pieces to see what feels the most comfortable. I'll let you know what i go with soon!

Christopher McCandless
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhaddon View Post
Looking for a place in Western Ohio...Dayton, Cincy, Columbus area.
Just go to Old English Gun Shop in Vandalia.
If your going north in I75 from Dayton you will see the billboard and the gunshop on the left.
There is also a place in Troy,..20 min north of you called Rapped Fire. Easy access off of I75.
... ( y )
Old 12-27-2007, 10:02 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

Just checked out the Old English Outfitters website. I think i'll start there. Thanks dude.

Now what are the ins and outs when purchasing a hand gun in ohio? and what don't i need? i don't want someone takin me for extra crap i don't need just cause i new to all this. Any advice?

Christopher McCandless
Old 12-27-2007, 10:30 AM
Corporal

when you buy a handgun(at least in Ga) all you need is your drivers license, and as far as taking you for s&!t you dont need, the gun itself should come with a case and at least 2 magazines(clips) and you need some ammo, other than that, if you wanna buy a holster, that should be it. And ammo, I have 3 boxes of high quality ammo that I keep in my pistol at home or when I carry it, and if I am going to the range I will just buy some range ammo.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Ohio requires buyers to be at least 21 years old and well-behaved. It is among at least 16 states that have no restrictions beyond the basic federal requirements, according to a compendium of state firearms laws by the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action.

In Ohio, all that an individual has to do in making an initial purchase from a dealer - that is, a holder of a federal firearms license - is to pay the purchase price and fill out federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Form 4473, which aims to confirm an individual's identity and behavior record.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...WS08/704220317

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 12-27-2007, 11:26 AM
ceo-pirate/ninja alliance
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Ohio requires buyers to be at least 21 years old and well-behaved. It is among at least 16 states that have no restrictions beyond the basic federal requirements, according to a compendium of state firearms laws by the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action.

In Ohio, all that an individual has to do in making an initial purchase from a dealer - that is, a holder of a federal firearms license - is to pay the purchase price and fill out federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Form 4473, which aims to confirm an individual's identity and behavior record.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...WS08/704220317
dddaaammmnnn!!! check out rocks tart!! girl, you're on point!
Old 12-27-2007, 12:16 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

you guys are awesome......reese cups on me!!!

Christopher McCandless

Tags
beginner, gun, hand