Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Private

Default What you guys are doing is awesome

I was so happy when i stumbled on this site to see all that your doing for the Pit Bull breed and placing these dogs in loving homes. I owned a rescued Pit Bull since he was a pup. I just recently had to put him to sleep from a tumor and i guess old age as well since he lived a full and happy life.

The amount of Love my dog brought to my family was incredible. He is missed beyond words by me and my family. Ive thought about adopting another, but i honestly dont think i could go through that again. I felt as though a hole was put through my heart the day he died because i loved him so much.

But if there is any other way i can help please let me know.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: What you guys are doing is awesome

You can definately help by simply spreading the word with us. Carry the message as far as you can in your corner of the world and make it shine. Nicole, who runs All or Nothing Pit Bull rescue, will work with you, and ANYONE to make sure that bulletins, announcements, animals in danger of being euthanized, info about our dog film, etc... will be constantly pouring out of our websites and myspace pages. just grab onto that tiger and hold on!! We will make a difference.

I know how you feel about the "not wanting to go through" another experience where you loose a family member, however, to live in fear is not living.

There is nothing more painful in the world than losing a family memeber, and anyone who doubts an animal is a family member is probably not reading this rescue forum anyways. I understand what your saying believe me... BUT there is something your fear and pain is preventing you from seeing. Something that is right in front of your face.

There is a pit bull somewhere, right now on a concrete floor covered in his own s&!t, lonely, afraid, and cold that is being held for euthanization. A dog who will live for you, a dog that will die for you. A dog that will love you forever just for the smallest amount of attention. This particular dog Im describing is your dog, waiting for you.

YOU can save him.... and he will never forget that you did.

And if the "fear of coimmitment" or the "fear of the pain" of losing him becomes to great... well you are a PERFECT CANDIDATE for FOSTERING - that way you only have him for 1 wk-1yr - we will find a home for him while you play with him, by the time hes old, you could have already fostered 20 others, one at a time... and not lost 1 to old age.

Something to think about!

Welcome to the family.

xoxoxo - BB
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Recruit

Smile Re: What you guys are doing is awesome

I agree that what you all are doing is amazing. Myself, after I lost my Pit/Akita/Chow mix on Valentine's day in 2006 I was devastated. Faelcor had been more than a family member, he was my best friend and familiar. I fell into a deep depression for about a month until I saw Uggie's picture on the Villalobos website. I fell in love immediately and so did my husband, we went out met Uggi (we dropped the "e") and Tia (she is just AMAZING) and within two weeks Uggi was home with us. I can honestly say that adopting Uggi probably saved my life. I can't imagine not having him with us.

Also to add to this, after meeting Uggi, my sister decided she missed having a Pit Bull in her family and ended up adopting Gracie from Villalobos. My husband and I are actors at various renaissance faires, and we take Uggi along whenever we can...he has definitely changed some people's mind about Pit Bulls.

Keep up the amazing work!

Last edited by Lucifaire; 09-12-2008 at 10:42 AM..
Old 09-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Wow! Uggi and Gracie are lucky to have yall, as much as I believe yall are lucky to have them.

Thanks for sharing. Amazing words..

I am honored and priveledged to be a part of Animal Rescue in General. Working with Brandon, his wife, the family , as well as Villa Lobos and Wolf Mountain, and many many others is an amazing experience, and I couldn't be any more prouder of this!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 09-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Recruit

Can't really add to Brandon's elequence, but as mom to a rescued Pit Bull (who's going for her Canine Good Citizenship Certification tomorrow, wish us luck!) I would like to mention something I read years ago. It's from a piece called "The Last Will and Testament of an Extremely Distinguished Dog" and I regret I don't remember the author. One piece has always stuck with me, and I'm paraphrasing here. "I've heard my mistress say that you mustn't get another dog after I'm gone, because losing me hurts so much. I would much rather think that, after having *me*, you couldn't bear to live without a dog!"

I've lost dogs, cats, snakes, and the horse I had for 30 years. It never hurts less the more times it happens. But I can not let that pain stop me from the love, and honor, I receive from having my non-human children in my life.

I've heard two differing ideas on why companion animals lives are shorter than ours. One is that, as much as it hurts, we are able to bear their loss better than they are able to bear ours. The other is that this way, we can save that many more animals.

Fostering is a great idea, and so very necessary, but don't be surprised if one day, you realize that the forever home for the dog you're fostering is yours.

Thank all of you for what you are doing. I'll keep working in my little corner of MI to keep my Pit daughter legal.

EMac and Sienna the Smiley Pit Bull
Old 09-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
I've heard two differing ideas on why companion animals lives are shorter than ours. One is that, as much as it hurts, we are able to bear their loss better than they are able to bear ours.
Wow.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 09-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Field Marshal

yeah man thats f@#king heavy
Old 09-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Field Marshal

ps villa lobos rules! send money!

every dollar counts! and they need it BAD RIGHT NOW!

wolf mountain TOO!

send a coupla bucks huh?????
Old 09-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Field Marshal

pretty please!
Old 09-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Field Marshal

and tell em your part of the ALL OR NOTHING Family!

Tags
awesome, guys