Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Old 08-24-2008, 03:47 PM
robhamilton

Lightbulb AON Staff comes through yet AGAIN!!

I came up to the shop yesterday to bring a care package for AON's little soldier Madison. Everyone greeted me with open arms. Because All Or Nothing's artists and apprentices are so sincere and friendly, it is my belief it carries over to their clients, especially those of us who are loyal clients of the shop. I have grown to feel like everyone there is an extended part of my family. So due to the sincerity of everyone there and not just "acting" nice because I am a paying customer that is what makes me and I am sure others want to go out of their way to promote AON to other tattoo enthusiasts who have not had the pleasure of getting a tattoo from the shop or had the All Or Nothing experience. And I know that is why so many people are coming together to do whatever they can for Madison.

While I was in the shop yesterday I heard Jarvis and Judo answer many phone calls from people wanting to know different ways to help Madison. Brandon, All Or Nothing is a direct reflection of how passionate you are about everything you touch or do. You surround yourself with great people. And in return everyone at AON is responsible for the support Madison is receiving. It is my pleasure to play a small roll in helping him. So again I am saying thank you to everyone at the shop. Even the new apprentice seems like he will fit in well with the shop.

I really just made the drive up to drop off the gear for Madison, BUT Short was doing walk-ins, so I had to get another dope piece done. It would have been a shame not to. Since I had no intentions of getting a tattoo yesterday I gave him artistic freedom to do his thing, because I place that much trust in his work and BAM another dope piece is added.

Just food for thought. I'm sure I am not the only person that thinks AON is a great place to hang out at just because of the staff and atmosphere. Maybe you should turn the empty shop next door into some sort of social place where people can just come to hang to be around great people. Just a thought.

Oh yeah one last thing. If someone could repost what size clothes Madison wears that would be great. I've got more stuff coming, but we need to know what size he wears. I also want to get him a set of his own dog tags just like we wear. The information the dog tags contain on them are your full name, date of birth, SS# (which in his case will not be necessary) and blood type. So if anyone knows that info you can email it to me on myspace and I will bring it for my next appt.

Last edited by robhamilton; 08-24-2008 at 05:32 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Corporal

Thumbs up Re: AON Staff comes through yet AGAIN!!

Is the picture at the top your new tattoo? If it is SWEET!
I've been wondering about Short since I saw another tattoo of his I liked alot. I'm fairly new to the All Or Nothing family, but I've read stuff like you wrote in your post all the time.
It's awesome you took Madison a care package. And that karma came right back to you!
~*Dawn*~
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:33 PM
robhamilton

Thumbs up Re: AON Staff comes through yet AGAIN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure Dusk View Post
Is the picture at the top your new tattoo? If it is SWEET!
I've been wondering about Short since I saw another tattoo of his I liked alot. I'm fairly new to the All Or Nothing family, but I've read stuff like you wrote in your post all the time.
It's awesome you took Madison a care package. And that karma came right back to you!
~*Dawn*~
Hey Dawn,

Yeah, Short did that piece yesterday...He also finished my upper sleeve that someone else started and really jacked up....but he was able to turn it around and make it a sick fix...he's a dope a$$ artist. I did not know what he was going to do till he called me back to start it...he took his time and did a great job. I have nothing but respect for his work. You should book a session with him with out a doubt. Getting a tattoo at AON is an experience because all of the staff a great people. They really make it enjoyable. AON is a one stop tattoo shop. All the artist have their own style, so whatever you want there is an artist there that can deliver.

I have never met Madison, but like everyone else that received the news I felt compelled to give something back to the AON family, because they have given me some great experiences. If everyone just does a little for Madison and his family it will add up to a lot and go a long way. I'm a medic, so I know what he faces. He has a long battle ahead of him and he is going to need reassurance from time to time. So I have made it my personal mission to fight this battle with him, in a support manner, by getting other troops to support him and contribute any and all resources that will bring a smile to this young soldier's face.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:53 PM
DiQuartel

Default Re: AON Staff comes through yet AGAIN!!

I'll try to get what info I can for ya man. The dogtags sound awesome for sure.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:35 PM
robhamilton

Default Re: AON Staff comes through yet AGAIN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiQuartel View Post
I'll try to get what info I can for ya man. The dogtags sound awesome for sure.
thanks...if you could get it by sat that would be awesome, since i will be there sunday for mt appt with jace

Last edited by robhamilton; 08-27-2008 at 05:42 PM..

Tags
aon, staff