Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Private

Default Augusta Convention

I was there... saw alot of you guys but unfortunately was in a rush to get back home for my nephews going away party (hes goin to boot camp ) so i didn't getta hang out long. I did manage to get me a new tattoo from 'some other guy' who did a kick ass job! maybe next time i'll be able to catch one of the all or nothing crew and get a sweet piece from you guys.... BUT, let me see pics!!! show me what all you guys did up there AND at the art show!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Augusta Convention

pics are always coming - our guys are easy to get tattooed by just call ahead and set up an appointment before everyone else does - contact the specific artist or just call the studio
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Field Marshal

tell your nephew "thanks for the service" seriously
Old 09-04-2007, 04:01 PM
sock rocker
Corporal

Definitely thanks for protecting my freedom!!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Private

i'll be sure to tell him, he'll get a kick outta that... he loves you guys!
If i can get an address from him maybe you guys can send him a post card? he would LOVE that!!

but yeah... i got a really special piece in the planning stages that i wanna get with one of you guys about soon. you'll certainly be hearing from me.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Field Marshal

yeah send us an address and we will send him a movie.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Private

just got the address! BUT, they are fairly strict about what he can recieve... no bulk items, no nudity, just letters and/or postcards but i'm sure he'll appreciate just knowing hes being thought about. You guys rawk!!!

I was told that it hasta be written EXACTLY as follows:
Rct. Adams. Shane
1st BN
Co. C PLT
Parris IS, SC

ah yes, hes also wanting a Marines logo tattoo when he gets outta boot camp... maybe i'll take him down there to meet all you guys that took the time out of your busy schedule to thank him. Hes a great kid and i couldn't be more proud of him.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Topshelftattoo

the see you hell dvd has the shop blow up doll for nudity. ... and boy on boy gay dog sex!!!! hahaha

tell him rockstar and i say thank you in advance
Old 09-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Field Marshal

yeah I didnt think of that MIGHT wanna wait till after hes out of boot camp hahahaha???? whatcha think?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Private

sure thing.
i'll just bring him on down when hes done with his 13 weeks and you guys can thank him in person

Tags
augusta, convention