Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: assbag scratchers... and bad tattoos...

i'm not nice to scummers. or douche bags in general.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

it keeps a lot of crap out of my shop

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Craig Harris
Corporal

Just had a scractcher call me today asking if i can sell him a 30ml bottle of "black tattoo ink"

So i asked for his name and the name of the shop he works at or if he has a myspace, bebo or facebook page so i can look at his work. He then tells me he doesn`t need to answer any questions like that and he doesn`t have any photos of his work or a portfolio for me to look at. and says he just wants ink and thats all, no questions asked.

Then i told him i suspected he is a scratcher and recomended for him to get an aprencticeship. After a long story of stating hes tattooed before and his friend that hes known since the 90`s has a shop 3 hours away bla bla bla bla............asked if i`d sell him black ink again. So i asked what make and model of clave he had and he said he doesn`t know what type of gun he had.

After i told him to f@#k off and eat s&!t he then said calmly " so when can i pick up that ink and how much do you want for it? " i then hung up the phone

f@#k scratchers are stupid
Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbitetattoo View Post
Just had a scractcher call me today asking if i can sell him a 30ml bottle of "black tattoo ink"

So i asked for his name and the name of the shop he works at or if he has a myspace, bebo or facebook page so i can look at his work. He then tells me he doesn`t need to answer any questions like that and he doesn`t have any photos of his work or a portfolio for me to look at. and says he just wants ink and thats all, no questions asked.

Then i told him i suspected he is a scratcher and recomended for him to get an aprencticeship. After a long story of stating hes tattooed before and his friend that hes known since the 90`s has a shop 3 hours away bla bla bla bla............asked if i`d sell him black ink again. So i asked what make and model of clave he had and he said he doesn`t know what type of gun he had.

After i told him to f@#k off and eat s&!t he then said calmly " so when can i pick up that ink and how much do you want for it? " i then hung up the phone

f@#k scratchers are stupid

I would've told him to come on in. then I would've beat him down when he got there. Broken Hands Can't Tattoo.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:59 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

wow dude, nobody in my area is that f@#king retarded, and 90% of the population is inbread.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

when we get scratchers in trying to buy supplies i always make them fill out one of our tattoo releases w/photocopied ID for our 'vender database' it works 95% of the time. then i tell them to get the f@#k outta my shop so i can call the health dept on their ass. i have about 2 dozen sitting in my file cabinet. its a damn shame the actual health dept or police can't/won't do anything about them.

i had one kid come back the next day bawling, handed me a cell phone with his mother on the line crying as well. convinced her to destroy her little juggalo's equipment and maybe they wouldn't go to jail, hahaha.

AND THEN yesterday had a couple come in. the girl had a koi on her back that wasn't finished (artist moved away or somesuch) and wanted a quote. she then told me her boyfriend (the dude with her) did TATZ out of the house but she wasn't sure if she wanted him to finish it. i told them it'd be a great idea because nothing says 'i love you' like a nice case of MRSA
Old 07-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Private

it slays me how stupid people really are..... seriously? wtf... what ever happened to the theory of survival of the fittest... shouldnt these morons being dying off or something?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Topshelftattoo

we get alot of them in here all the time....and we here how they have been "tattin" for years. but they always have us cover the crap they have done on themselves of course at a higher cost then someone else who wants a cover up because of us having to here all there crap.much rather hear a 300lb female customer talk about her lovelife then listen to some one tell me about the tattoo industry who shop address is apt 3b
Old 07-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Craig Harris
Corporal

[QUOTE=DrayBono;44620]when we get scratchers in trying to buy supplies i always make them fill out one of our tattoo releases w/photocopied ID for our 'vender database' it works 95% of the time. then i tell them to get the f@#k outta my shop so i can call the health dept on their ass. i have about 2 dozen sitting in my file cabinet. its a damn shame the actual health dept or police can't/won't do anything about them.

i had one kid come back the next day bawling, handed me a cell phone with his mother on the line crying as well. convinced her to destroy her little juggalo's equipment and maybe they wouldn't go to jail, hahaha.

Dude i`m kicking myself now, that is an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`ll be doing that for sure the next time it happens..............i think my rage took control before my cunning did. With scratcher trash the rage comes on fast as we all know.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

go for it craig.

in my experience the best delivery is to be super nice and friendly at first "sure thing dude, you do tats, thats awesome. i'd love to see your work sometime. hey, while i'm getting your stuff i need you to fill this out for our vendor database, it just takes a sec."

then as soon as you hand the ID back go ahead and just unleash. the looks on their faces as they s&!t bricks is worth the fake niceness. feel free to improv and exaggerate. i've used everything from calling the cops, health dept, cdc, 10k fines, prison time, go wild.

let us know how it goes

Tags
assbag, bad, scratchers, tattoos