Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Recruit

Default Josh, you F'kin Kick Ass!!

Just got my new tattoo from the infamous Josh Woods last Saturday. I had my appt for about five months and it was like Christmas morning for me when the appointment got here. I was worried that I might be disappointed after waiting for so long.....damn sure shouldn't have thought that way!! Josh was freakin' awesome.....real down to earth guy and an amazing artist. He is so talented that it just blows my mind. I had an idea of a joker tattoo to represent my sons.....I call them my little jokers. I really didn't know how to convey my idea to Josh, but it didn't matter much....he came up with a kick ass design without much input from me. Thanks for everything Josh....I'll be back for more pain next year!!

Chad Babcock
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Josh, you F'kin Kick Ass!!

Cool. Do you have a picture to share with us?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Corporal

yeah, post pics, I am sure its awesome.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Recruit

I've tried several times to get my pics to upload and haven't had any luck. The original pics I had were about 324 Kb each which were over the 240 whatever Kb limit size to post. I took more pics of my tat on a lower quality setting on my camera and they ended up being about 125 Kb. When I tried to upload them (one at a time) I got an error that said I was still over the max size limit. Sorry.....really wish I could post them for you. Josh took some right after he finished so I'm sure he'll have them posted sometime.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:30 AM
Private

use imageshack.us to upload them, then grab the direct link and slap on some [IMG ] tags. (click the image button, paste the direct URL and viola!)

Tags
ass, fkin, josh, kick