Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Field Marshal

Default Hospital trips

For those of you unaware, two of our staff members were involved in a BAD car wreck (hit and run) and I have been living at the hospital in a chair with my fallen soldiers.

Coral Pollack (from Canada) and Allie Mcgregor were leaving the tattoo studio and were blindsided by some drunken f@#k.

Both members are family to us and I have not left the hospital until now.

Surgeries went well, and Coral will be able to walk again. She may be released in the next 24 hours, but will be in a wheelchair for quite some time.

Allies myspace code is http://www.myspace.com/senoritasleeze

and I will get and post corals tomorow, I gotta find it.

Our staff has neen amazing, she had been proteceted and watched over every second by us.

Thank you all for your kind letters, there is nothing more important than family and these two ladies are more precious than blood.

-Brandon Bond

www.allornothingtattoo.com
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 07:34 AM
Private

that sucks, i phoned the shop the other day to speak to someone about getting work done & apprenticships and spoke to coral for about 10-20 mins this was about 2 weeks back, that was the first time id ever phoned, she sounded nice, hope shes ok, what happened anyway.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Hospital trips

wow that REALLY sucks! I almost got ran off the road last night! Dude was a dumf_k Drunk. he sped up -slow dwn on off for miles i tried to get passed(double lanes) and he again swerved into my lane and it was either slam brakes or take the ditch and trees. I evn thought about pulling up next to that f_kball and slamming him off into the ditch. Seriously! No one would deserve it better than being ran off the road that night than him. "hey he hit me officer, he's loaded!"
The police picked him up coming into city limits and he did have a PBT that read .23! Its terrible how many ppl there r that r driving drunk. I swear sooner or later we all will hav a brush with a drunk driver whether we kno it or not in this life. Its too frequent.
Very fortunate they were not killed. My concern and well wishes go out to these two.
This post can be a reminder to all of us and others near, if ur going to drink, anyone could use some friendly support and guidance before driving.
Being an Artist to some officers gets u all kinds of info and slack.

Last edited by Jayrahn; 11-09-2008 at 12:45 AM..
Old 11-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Corporal

I have no sympathy for those who drink and drive and get caught, the penalties they face are usually not proportional to the damage they cause or potentially cause. I wish your family the best, and those responsible will pay in this life or the next.

Solomon.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Corporal

There's nothing I dislike more than drunk driving.
I'm glad to hear they're going to be ok.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Scott Barriger
Corporal

man, thats f@#ked up, i hope those two pull through ok.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Field Marshal

just when it seems you guys are getting back to normal, WTF? hope every one heals quickly. send our regards and prayers.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Corporal

Guys and Girls, this event happened in 2005. I am pretty sure they are both okay.
Nevertheless drunk driving is a crime that deserves harsher punishments than what it gets. A friend and I were hit and run by a drunk driver before. Luckily we were okay and extremely luckily the cops caught the driver. He was beat up and arrested when he took a swing at the cops. Quite a scene let me tell you. Still that happened on a Saturday late night and I saw the f^&%er drive around in his messed up Jag the very next Monday...
Old 11-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Field Marshal

nothing like looking at the post date, i'm an ass
Old 11-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Corporal

wow. i thought it was a new posting! dUUUURRRR on me. whats even worse is i went to one of their myspace and gave my concerns and get wells to 'em last week....lol. som1 must be thinking im a retard.
i meant well anyway...

Tags
hospital, trips