Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Cross Contamination

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmickey View Post
electric ciggarettes!? what will they think of next?!!:ha ppy3:
next thing you know they will have air powered tattoo machines!

haha ok ok enough!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
next thing you know they will have air powered tattoo machines!

haha ok ok enough!
GO BACK TO THE FUTURE SPACE MAN!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTeabags View Post
I just got me one of those electric cigerettes because I'm trying to quit. .
got a link to those? if i could smoke while i tattoo, even if its only inhaling electric nicotine, id be happier and more productive, and im a space man in training :P
Old 06-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
got a link to those? if i could smoke while i tattoo, even if its only inhaling electric nicotine, id be happier and more productive, and im a space man in training :P
http://www.whitecloudcigarettes.com

It's good to be a space man!

I actually got it because it's cheaper than the 2 1/2 grand a year I was spending on smokes. And that was before prices went up.

The fact that I can use it anywhere I want and noone can legally say anything about it is what makes me so happy.

Nothing like watching people gawk as you sit at a family resturant puffing away on cancery goodness, or so they think.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Corporal

and you dont smoke at all anymore eh, just this thing?

I tried to quit last summer, using that one pill, not Zyban, the other one, that s&!t made me a basket case, unable to concentrate, depressed etc, i went back to the doctor after like 2 weeks of freakin out and told him i didnt want them anymore, id rather have cancer, LOL

When i say freakin out, i mean damned near crying at TV commercials and such ludicrousness.

So if this s&!t works, itll be awesome, im too hairy for patches {or id look funny with them on my HEAD} :P
Old 06-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

I went from 2 1/2 packs a day to nothing cold turkey. I still bum cigarettes off of people when I'm out somewhere and the battery dies on me, but other than when it's been dead, which it's only happened while I was at a bar about 3 times, I haven't touched one. I feel a craving and I just reach for this thing, about 2 minutes of puffing away and I'm cool. and the great thing is, there's no ashing involved or smoke in your eyes, so saturday when I was working on my engine, I bit down on that thing, puffed away, and never even had to touch it. Endless nicotine flow and the entire time my hands were free.

I got a buddy who uses the snus while he's tattooing now though, spitless little pouches of tobacco. to me they taste like s&!t, but if you want some nicotine whilst you work, they're good for about 45 minutes of relaxing chemicals.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

and Damnit, Wouldn't you know it, Both batteries are dead. f@#k.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTeabags View Post
http://www.whitecloudcigarettes.com

It's good to be a space man!

I actually got it because it's cheaper than the 2 1/2 grand a year I was spending on smokes. And that was before prices went up.

The fact that I can use it anywhere I want and noone can legally say anything about it is what makes me so happy.

Nothing like watching people gawk as you sit at a family resturant puffing away on cancery goodness, or so they think.
a friend of mine just got one, its seriously awesome
Old 06-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Platoon Sargent

i smoked a pack a day for 11 years and 2 months ago i stopped cold turkey, the easiest way is to stay away from those smoking alternatives, all they do is keep you addicted to nicotine. good luck to you guys trying to give it up i know its a b1tc4.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess View Post
i smoked a pack a day for 11 years and 2 months ago i stopped cold turkey, the easiest way is to stay away from those smoking alternatives, all they do is keep you addicted to nicotine. good luck to you guys trying to give it up i know its a b1tc4.
the electric cigarette isnt to help you stop smoking, its to let you be able to smoke MORE. Its vapor is safe to people as far as second hand smoke...but its definitely not for people wanting to quit. its so you can smoke in resturants, bars, while working, on planes, etc.

Tags
contamination, cross