Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Private

Default Re: Stupid Scottish Laws

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Field Marshal

whah whah, science developed from one idea to the next, and nobody told the scots. funny how the rest of the world seems to forget that america is comprised of imigrants. imigrants from all nations. imigrants who got tired of living in poverty and filth handed to the lower classes by their own s&!tty capitalist governments.

it seems to me that the worlds problems stem from human nature, not from nationality or heritage. btw, did you guys even notice my last name? it's a variation of wemyss. i too have scottish ancestory, the wemyss clan originates from clan macduff since 1160 and still today stands the wemyss castle in fife. many wemyss' moved from scotland to ireland then to america. they also faught along side of the bruces in the war for scottish independence. we both share a common background in wars for independence from the english. everyone knows you scots are widely known for being a peaceful bunch who would never engage in war like behavior. hahaha,
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjaywymbs View Post
knows you scots are widely known for being a peaceful bunch who would never engage in war like behavior.
Someone forgot to tell these guys that one.
BTW My fathers side of the family are all Clan Fraser.
Guess that just go's to show that these guys hate their own heritage.
... ( y )
Old 02-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Field Marshal

here's a time honored tradition,

fat men in skirts

and it's not a new trend, this has been going on for far too long

seems a bit gay to me

Old 02-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

lol !
I thought they said only Americans were fat.
... ( y )
Old 02-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Private

americans take fat to a new level though, cant you see that? or is that not possible like seeing your cock when u take a leak isn't possible either

here's one thing you guys invented. nuclear weapons. thats bad enough but seeing as you all suck at geography and knowing where countries are on the map how do you guys manage to direct your nukes towards the target u wanted ?

everytime i look into your history it sickens me, i mean slavery? seriously? lol u all spawned from evil white people.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
americans take fat to a new level though, cant you see that? or is that not possible like seeing your cock when u take a leak isn't possible either

here's one thing you guys invented. nuclear weapons. thats bad enough but seeing as you all suck at geography and knowing where countries are on the map how do you guys manage to direct your nukes towards the target u wanted ?

everytime i look into your history it sickens me, i mean slavery? seriously? lol u all spawned from evil white people.
The Irish make better beer than you do.
... ( y )
Old 02-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Field Marshal

hahaha, americans invented slavery, you can't be serious. that is the most rediculous thing i have ever read. btw, you are still slaves to england.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:22 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I can't believe there are people drunk enough to try and argue about this thread. f@#king retarded. Yes, these laws are really Goddamn stupid. Who cares? Did you skip over every single one of the dumb American Laws threads here? Seriously?

Clean the sand out of your vagina and grow a d**k for f@#k's sake.

Tags
laws, scottish, stupid