Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Recruit

Default Another Atlanta Pit in Need...

Hello everyone,

I know I just sent out a crosspost for a senior pit bull in need, but this is the other one I mentioned in that other post. If you would, please read this and crosspost it.

My husband and I were working in the yard yesterday, with our pit bull Lady Red tied up out there with us and she started going nuts barking and carrying on. There was this pit bull across the street walking through yards and sniffing for something to eat. Since I live on Metropolitan Pkwy which is also US 41 and a very busy road, we knew we had to do something. From a distance she looked really healthy and well cared for, but when we got close to her we saw that her ribs were showing and that she is either pregnant or infested with worms due to a swollen belly. She has several scars on her face, but we don't think she was used for fighting. It's more likely she just got into a couple of scuffles over food. We also tried to find her owner to no avail.

We are calling her Rosie. She is a total sweetheart. She let my husband pick her up and carry her around like a baby. We are also looking to find a foster home for her once we get her healthy. I have attached her pics. She was feeling better this morning and was wiggling and it was difficult to get a good picture of her.

If anyone is interested in fostering this little girl, please contact me. She is very small (35 lbs) and we will pay for all of her vetting.

Ami
K9 Rescue League
amiela@gmail.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
atlanta, pit